[Archive] The Wizard Battle

Tarrakk Blackhand:

This is a small battle taking place between two Britonian Wizards, one of a good magic and one of a dark magic. The battle ground is in the evil wizard’s castle at sunset.

The room was made from some Zevzda castle pieces as well as some Evergreen and Plastruct styrene pieces.

The background was a broken stereo case…kinda gives it a Star Wars look, doesn’t it?

tjub:

Cool, reminds me of Saruman vs Gandalf! :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Nice stuff! :hat off

It reminds me more of one the old classic films :s …

like “The Raven” from Roger Corman with Peter Lorre and Vincent Price!

:hashut

BilboBaggins:

Wouldn’t bretonnian wizards be women?

Kera foehunter:

the paint job is great !! great stuff

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Wouldn't bretonnian wizards be women?

Billbo
I think you're right! I think these guys are Empire. It's been so long since I built this I can't remeber. They were freebies from GW when our store signed up with them 2 years ago.

Hashut’s Blessing:

They are Empire, but I think it’s excellent. Probably some slight quibble about how to deal with a minor situation like warthogs keep ruining someone’s crops and one says put up magical barriers, the other says scry for the pigs and burn them.

Really good depiction. Yes, they’re Empire and it sure does look like Star Wars :stuck_out_tongue:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Yeah, I should make a wire frame to hang some sheets on for backdrops in such situations like this. How much better would it look with a grey flannel blanket in behind.