[Archive] The Word of Hashut- Issue #10

TheWyrmLord:

Hmm…Maybe there should be a “fan unit of the month”; meaning that the (current) best idea from the Rule Development should be posted and shown to help expand CD playability and comes with fluff and rules.

Willmark:

OK we are now well into production but are still lacking in Slave Pen questions…

Nicodemus:

Any clues as to where we’re at with this latest issue? Is it going to make the Sept 25th projected release or will it be at a later date?

~N

Willmark:

I’m making good progress but I will be in the mountains of Vermont this weekend with spotty/no interwebs so Saturday will not happen.

Border Reiver:

Hope you enjoyed the weekend.

Willmark:

It was beautiful, I want to move there right now.

Baggronor:

Noooo, who will post up the WoH if you move there :slight_smile:

snowblizz:

Noooo, who will post up the WoH if you move there :)

Baggronor
He can train messenger eagles with big hats to carry the bits of data. Baldheaded eagle = 0, regular eagle = 1. Would take quite a few to transfer the information of course.
And a very bored hobgoblin at the closest internet cafe typing in the 1s and 0s to reconstitute the files.

cornixt:

I was going to suggest a pigeon with a thumb drive attached to its leg, but if there are that many eagles then it probably wouldn’t make it through. I see lots of eagles out of my back window (sometimes they even sit on my fence). Never seen one make a kill, usually see small birds divebombing them to make them keep away from nests.

Willmark:

Guys I was getting 5 bars and 3G in some places on the side of a mt. Take that Verizon!

snowblizz:

Guys I was getting 5 bars and 3G in some places on the side of a mt. Take that Verizon!

Willmark
I've been on top of Machu Pichu and had reception.

The guide who was trying to make calls to get return train-tickets for everyone did not. Wrong cell company apparently.

And @home we can see sea eagles* from the living room. Odd but true.

*Haliaeetus albicilla
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-tailed_Eagle

No one going to ask how you can tell a bald headed eagle from a regular one if they both have bit hats? Ah well, can't win them all.

Maybe Swallows with coconuts?

Willmark:

Work continues apace; not done, but getting closer.

Willmark:

Finished a bunch of sections last night. Now just down to hounding a few people…

Nicodemus:

Finished a bunch of sections last night. Now just down to hounding a few people...

Willmark
Get 'er done folks! ;P

Baggronor:

Where is it? :slight_smile: I’m about to start working on stuff for the next one soon!

Willmark:

Heh, getting close I hope to have it done this week and off to the proofing staff.

Willmark:

For all intents and purposes this is now done as I only have one section to add minis. This does not require the editors to proof do tonight it goes to the editorial team. Hopefully if all is well it will be out this weekend.

Nicodemus:

For all intents and purposes this is now done as I only have one section to add minis. This does not require the editors to proof do tonight it goes to the editorial team. Hopefully if all is well it will be out this weekend.

Willmark
Woop woop!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JtoW7GrdY

Willmark:

Issue #10 is now with the editorial team.

Obsidian:

Crack your whip and make them work faster! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: