[Archive] The Word of Hashut- Issue #10

Willmark:

CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #10

Project Name: The Word of Hashut- Issue #10 (Summer 2010)

Project Leader: Willmark

Project Goal: To complete issue #10 of the ezine

Submission/Publish Dates Submissions: Saturday, August 28th / Publish: Saturday, September 25th.

Editor in Chief: Willmark

Editors: Sojourn, Swissdictator

Content Editor: Cornixt

Submissions Coordinator: Maul

As usual here is the thread for communicating with the forum as a whole regarding its status.

Willmark:

I will add that if you are looking to submit anything for the Word of Hashut for Issue #10 you run a better chance if you submit something hobgoblin related.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Waitaminute, the project goal of WOH #10 is to complete Issue #9??

I will add that if you are looking to submit anything for the Word of Hashut for Issue #10 you run a better chance if you submit something hobgoblin related.

Willmark
I would find it quite a cool idea actually to have one hobgoblin-only issue. Like back when the White Dwarf was converted into the Black Gobbo. :slight_smile: You could rename the whole e-zine into Word of The Khan. :wink:

Willmark:

Fixed.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Nope. :wink:

Project Goal: To complete issue #9 of the ezine

Willmark

Border Reiver:

Any subject you’re looking for? I think I have 11 more races to go, since we won’t be doing anything Bretonnian.

Willmark:

Nope. ;)
Project Goal: To complete issue #9 of the ezine

Willmark

Ishkur Cinderhat
Yep it is, I think you have a caching issue: press f5. ;)
Any subject you're looking for?  I think I have 11 more races to go, since we won't be doing anything Bretonnian.

Border Reiver
Heh, I will send you a PM shortly.

Also now accepting Slave Pen messages.

Willmark:

Now accepting any ideas for this issue, as long as they are hobgoblin related. Please PM me if you have one.

Definitely in need of some fiction as well.

Thommy H:

I’m good for some fiction.

Willmark:

Cool, works for me then.

Willmark:

Mordheim and Bloodbowl are wide open as well.

I’ve been trying to get a Mordheim Battle Report featuring the Black Dwarfs but no dice so far…

Marell le Fou:

Just to say i’m still trying to play this Man O’War game CD vs Elves… Couldn’t manage to do it this saturday. Hope to play it last Week-End.

Don’t hesitate if you have wants about the scenery, fluff elements…

Willmark:

Yeah at this stage that will have to go in issue #10 as we just released #9.

Willmark:

GD will be a separate article altogether.

Nicodemus:

I’ve contacted Maul regarding content for #10… although I’m guessing it’s already going to be pretty full.  I was thinking of doing a play through of Warhammer Quest using the Hobgoblin Sneaky Git character accompanying several Chaos Dwarf Adventurers - then writing up a short battle report with pictures from the perspective of the Hobgoblin character, as well as writing up a brief paragraph on how the playtest of the Hobgoblin character worked in the game.

~N

Willmark:

Sounds great, get on it.

Thommy H:

I’m working on some Hobgoblin-themed fiction. It’s turning out pretty long though…

Willmark:

No worries fiction is actually the easiest thing to layout.

Willmark:

Ok deadline is tomorrow. For those that have assignments please start getting them in. I’ll be sending out a forum wide PM as a reminder shortly as well.

Willmark:

Flurry of articles coming in so all is good on that front and a few art assigments to go. If you are intrested in doing some art let me know.

Also need a few more Slave Pen queries.