[Archive] The Word of Hashut- Issue #11(1)

Willmark:

Click here to download The Word of Hashut No.11! Note this is around 50 MBs in size for download.)

This time around I’m going to go with the old adage that “it’s better late then never” for the Word of Hashut. This time around it wasn’t health issues that caused this issue to be late, but it was rather a combination of things: lack of time, late stuff getting in, and most importantly a lack of desire to actually produce this. During production I had a lot going on in my life and not as much time to do it. Plus I’ve been tinkering more with my blog and exploring that. Plus, I’ve been writing for my other interest AD&D. (I’m also a moderator over at www.purpleworm.org).

So what does this mean for my Chaos Dwarf plans and my army? Until I move to my new house there will be no updates on my army (should happen this summer- was supposed to happen last summe  but life got in the way). However since I’ve recovered from last years illness I’m getting more of my Dawi Zharr interest back.

So with all that out of the way you’ll notice that the Word of Hashut is a bit slimmer this time around, and it’s going to get slimmer as we go forward. You’ll note inside I talk about it in my editorial. The reasons for this are many but time is probably the biggest factor. It’s not that we want to provide something less but I truly want to get these back on track. In order to do so some changes need to happen, again read inside as to why.

This time around we have another great Igorvet cover, and his last CD art for a while sadly so it’s fitting that it goes on the cover. Many thanks for the art over the years and looking back he’s done some great stuff. The next two cover artists are all set and the next one is already done.

So without any further delay here it is, the latest issue of the Word of Hashut and as always if we missed something let us know. Thanks for your patience as well during another long production cycle. However I will point out there are some errors in the Regiments of Renown section; as I do not have the source files I cannot correct them and will not try at this point; they are minor so just go with it :slight_smile:

Until next time enjoy and see around the forum.

Willmark

As with previous issues there are a few more ways to view the Word of Hashut:
FOR THOSE WITH LOW SPEED CONNECTIONS: you can access a low res (its around 12 megs) version here (caution it will look terrible if you print it from this file) Click here to download the Low Rez version of The Word of Hashut!

3rd way to view: on Issuu!
http://issuu.com/willmark/docs/wohissue11_2 (This will be up shortly)

(NOTE #2 we may have to make a few more changes but its largely good to go).

zobo1942:

Thank you for all your hard work!

Nicodemus:

Downloading as I type… can’t wait. Always excited to get the latest WoH!

Thanks Willmark and contributors/volunteers!!

~N

Willmark:

Yeah if you notice anything with your section let me know, there was some strange formatting issues.

Nicodemus:

Yeah  if you notice anything with your section let me know, there was some strange formatting issues.

Willmark
PM sent.

tjub:

Great work, but do you really have a new issue planned for March?! :o

@Baggronor: Awesome comic, love it! Really got me in the mood to make som Golmes… :slight_smile:

vulcanologist:

Hooray… a new Word of Hashut! Boo… 2 pieces of artwork and no mention in the credits! Oh well such is the lot of a menial hobgoblin slave! Seriously though huge thanks too Willmark and all the staff and contributors… Best publication on the net!

Anonymouse:

Absolute treat, this one was :slight_smile: To all the designers of the SC: kudos

Especially liked Shadow and Flame, can’t wait for the next episode

Obsidian:

Nice work! :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimstonefire:

Just as a point of interest, I wasn’t aware that the battle wagon rules were going in WoH… Anyhow, always good to get feedback on ideas.

Willmark:

weird stuff- tjubs testament section is somehow missing, looks like I’ll need to re add it tonight.

Blue in VT:

:hat off:hat off

Thanks Willmark…and team…it looks sweet like always…and thanks for including some of my MM90s…I’m honored!

:cheers

Blue

Willmark:

The honor is mine. If I was to redo my army it would will be with Marauder minis. So if yours or Clam’s armies disappear, it ah … wasn’t me…

UPDATE: Changes have been made uploading to isssu now as well.

Ancient History:

Yay, new WoH!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

igorvet:

Thank you Will for the great issue and everything you’ve done in the name of Hashut :slight_smile:

Thanks to all CDO forum members for being a great appreciators of my drawings!

It was a honor to be a part of this community and it was a pure joy to draw for you guys!

I’m taking a brake from drawing for WH but it seems to me that I couldn’t resist of drawing my lovely chaos dwarfs in future :smiley:

So, I’m not saying “good bye”, I’m saying “see you all soon”!

Igor

Thorne:

Great reading it as I type. Igor thats one awesome cover bud love it !.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Downloading as I type. Glad it got done in the end and I understand about slimming it down, especially to get it out on due dates. If anyone understands, it’s the guy who’s been a part of all of the CDR shows to date!

Willmark:

Hooray... a new Word of Hashut! Boo... 2 pieces of artwork and no mention in the credits! Oh well such is the lot of a menial hobgoblin slave! Seriously though huge thanks too Willmark and all the staff and contributors... Best publication on the net!

vulcanologist
Will be fixed for the future and oh check your avatar ;)

cornixt:

46 pages, and this is the cutdown version? I think I can live with that!

Willmark:

Well 46 spreads each being 2 pages…