[Archive] Things that still need fixing!

minty:

I haven’t had the message in a while, so thats fixed, anyone know when we’ll have slaves back up?

Arlon:

yesterday pictures on the blog werent loading today they are

another thing i didnt get an email saying that the sit was back up

Ishkur Cinderhat:

The chat icons in the menu still show broken picture links.

Willmark:

Methinks the hobgoblins are getting restless there Xander.

Xander:

Which ever email you signed up to the forums with was the email the message was sent to about the site being back up.

There are still some things to fix, for sure! I am working on it. As you can imagine, re-adding things I already added in the past is not exactly super fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Yah slaves are back!!! Excellent work my friend!

Medals and chat too, its a Christmas miracle.

Nagathi:

MySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '557' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_userfields (ufid, fid1, fid2, fid3) VALUES ('557', '', '', '')
People get that while trying to register. Danceman ("Dancehat") got it, and I tried to create a test account ("Testnagi" - which you can delete if it got through). Both got the same error.

~ Nag

minty:

Anyone know whats up with the chat, I probably missed it but went to try it and got an error

also, will that arrow ever vanish?

Nagathi:

I just tried the chat, and it worked for me.

~ Nag

dancehat:

[17:04:58] * Nagathi has joined #Albion

[17:04:59] [17:05:13]

Xander:

The registration error has been resolved. :slight_smile:

The chat arrow will disapear when I see some more people in there! :stuck_out_tongue:

clam:

One word Lord Xander: "Wiki!"

Will it ever rise? So much cool stuff we can’t access.

Any status?

Xander:

I just need to devote some time to sitting down and doing this. I need to backup the old database, load it onto my new server, then FTP all the wiki software over to the new server. Then I need to update the settings to connect to the database properly.

Sounds easy, and I am hoping it will be, I just need to set aside the time.

clam:

Hope you find the time - soon :hat - I miss it

Xander:

Working on it right now!

Edit: I have run into a snag. The wiki software requires PHP Version 5 or higher… right now only Version 4 is installed. I will have to look into getting PHP 5 installed. Hopefully this doesn’t affect the forum. :S