[Archive] This is how my CDs travel across the Old World

G.2:

Hello All

I came across this paper model of “Howls Moving Castle” which I believe is a Japanese Anime/Manga movie. To me this looked like a great way of my Chaos Dwarfs traveling across the old world and causing carnage and destruction.

I have made a mental note to create a 28mm version of this for my Chaos dwarfs. I really like the rusty metal work, the turrets and the tongue. So I am sharing my dream/idea with everyone here. - Enjoy.

Note: it does look little orc-ish, but I don’t really mind.

zobo1942:

Nice!

I’ve been thinking about a ‘cult blimp’ for Strange Aeons… but an evil pollution-spewing chaos dwarf transport would be awesome!!!

Great idea!

Alfract:

you could try and make the head more bull shaped and give the feet hooves and whatnot

G.2:

you could try and make the head more bull shaped and give the feet hooves and whatnot

Alfract
I really like the pig shaped head. The chicken feet do indeed need to be changed. I will have to draw some concept sketches. Thanks for the ideas.

Balseraph:

do it… do it… do it… !! :slight_smile:

with bull head…

dncswlf:

The one pictured above is a paper model? wow! that’s pretty cool… can’t wait to see your concept realized!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

And here I though you were going to show us a carrying case. This is much better! :smiley:

Blue in VT:

And here I though you were going to show us a carrying case. This is much better! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
;P;P I thought the same thing...too funny!

Looks like a cool concept.

Cheers,

Blue

Bassman:

And here I though you were going to show us a carrying case. This is much better! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
;P;P I thought the same thing...too funny!

Looks like a cool concept.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT
Quote LOL

I love Myazaki stuff so go with it! Add huge smoke stacks, I love huge smoke stacks :hat off

zhatan87:

Awesome dude!

i love Myazaki movies! Very well done!

And great idea!

Hazkar:

a little bit more evil-ish details(like spikes,more metal,bull head …) and it will become some awesome project

will be great to see the progress