[Archive] This place is awesome

Willmark:

Someone said it best, "You have my sword", indeed  this place is like that, I fully feel that I can count on everyone here!

Willmark
And followed by Gimmly saying "And MY axe!"

Dude, you're watching too much Lord Of The Rings! LOL!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Can you ever watch too much LOTR? o_O

Swissdictator:

I thought that was “Army of Darkness”…

Don’t worry Willmark, I’m not about to grab you and say “Give me some sugar baby…”

Now Kera or Sojourn on the other hand…

BilboBaggins:

Don't worry Willmark, I'm not about to grab you and say "Give me some sugar baby..."

Now Kera or Sojourn on the other hand...

Swissdictator
Could be interesting to see what happens in either of those scenarios. Deck you or kiss you, I'm not sure which way they would go.

Swissdictator:

Don't worry Willmark, I'm not about to grab you and say "Give me some sugar baby..."

Swissdictator
Could be interesting to see what happens in either of those scenarios. Deck you or kiss you, I'm not sure which way they would go.

BilboBaggins
In either case, I'll be a happy man if (Kera or Sojourn) did one of those! Especially if combined!  Though I would prefer the later.

BilboBaggins:

Swissdictator

BilboBaggins
In either case, I'll be a happy man if (Kera or Sojourn) did one of those! Especially if combined!  Though I would prefer the later.

Swissdictator
Hope your heart can stand it. You never know what the Pirate Queen would use on you and Sojourn might use her bow and attach you to the wall with arrows.

Swissdictator:

I’ve been through worse… and my heart is strong…

mumbles something about open heart surgery when he was an infant

Though it does confirm I have a heart!

GRNDL:

@Swiss

I presume you mean the action and not the person. Either way: GET OUT MORE!!! I shudder to put either of those tasks to Kera or Sojourn, its just mean to them…

Swissdictator:

@GRNDL: I hate you so much.

It’s looking like I might have been stood up… again… tonight. So… nukes GRNDL

Better!

GRNDL:

Hahhahaha!!

Takes sip of his drink, smooches Swiss and shouts out "this one’s for you Swiss!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFo4jbqe_2Y

Hehehhehehe. Another round of drinks on my little friend here!! Better make it a dram of milk…

Swissdictator:

GRNDL: I’m glad I made sure your drink had plenty of laxative in it. That way it punishes you, and leads to the poisoning of the fishmen.

GRNDL:

Meh, my bowels can handle it, they’ve had enough practice - no stranger to the squirrely fits. I just make sure I’ve got a good mix of fibre, fluids and salts and I’m good to go…

BilboBaggins:

Meh, my bowels can handle it, they've had enough practice - no stranger to the squirrely fits. I just make sure I've got a good mix of fibre, fluids and salts and I'm good to go...

GRNDL
Too Much Information.

Swissdictator:

Meh, my bowels can handle it, they've had enough practice - no stranger to the squirrely fits. I just make sure I've got a good mix of fibre, fluids and salts and I'm good to go...

GRNDL
I gave 102x the normal dose.

That and I also included Elf spores. High Elf spores will infest your bloodstream and soon a swordmaster will be growing out of your ear.

BilboBaggins:

GRNDL
I gave 102x the normal dose.

That and I also included Elf spores. High Elf spores will infest your bloodstream and soon a swordmaster will be growing out of your ear.

Swissdictator
Now that's just mean. You should have used the Wood Elf Spores and a Dryad would ome out his ear.

Swissdictator:

@Bilbo: Than he’d have a 5+ ward. Don’t want that now, do we?

BilboBaggins:

@Bilbo: Than he'd have a 5+ ward. Don't want that now, do we?

Swissdictator
Would only be fair, you don't want things too easy do you.

Swissdictator:

This is GRNDL. I show no mercy…

I am the Anti-Fishman Inquisition!!!

THE HERETICS SHALL SUFFER AND BURN!

GRNDL:

This is GRNDL. I show no mercy...

I am the Anti-Fishman Inquisition!!!

THE HERETICS SHALL SUFFER AND BURN!

Swissdictator
From the looks of things as you get more angry and hateful, your ability to link to external images/sites or compose sensible responses decreases dramatically... Was something supposed to be linked there?

BilboBaggins:

Swiss is not known for his links when he is angry.

I’m beginning to think he should be doing a Witch Hunter army.

Swissdictator:

Bilbo: I could always go sick and twisted and do UNDEAD Witch Hunters.

cackles maniacly and easy mild adjustment for my Undead Empire.

@GRNDL No, I just set it to be underlined. It confused you though it seems, I shall claim a point for that.