[Archive] This place is awesome

mattbird:

Just wanted to say (as I’d never really popped in here much to check it out before recently) that this is one of the very best websites when it comes to modeling, army building, and painting. I’m really impressed by the overall level of work you guys out out.

Kudos!

:hat off

speedygogo:

More importantly, most of the people here are awesome. The cordial nature of the site is the reason I joined. Posts are always giving constructive critisim and I have yet to be flamed. Chaosdwarfs.com is close to an online warhammer utopia. All this said, we all need to do our best to support this site because it is a treasure IMO.

Revlid:

I personally put the awesomeness of this site down to three key factors:

1) The dedication and effort put in by the mods and admin.

2) The relatively small and tight-knit community the forum’s demographic comprises of.

3) The (necessary) devotion of the membership to the forum’s subject matter.

The irony is that, were Chaos Dwarfs to be officially released, we might well lose the latter two factors - but that’s pessimism! The core of this site is indomitably Hashutan, and will remain so forever!

Zanko:

I personally put the awesomeness of this site down to three key factors:

1) The dedication and effort put in by the mods and admin.
2) The relatively small and tight-knit community the forum's demographic comprises of.
3) The (necessary) devotion of the membership to the forum's subject matter.

The irony is that, were Chaos Dwarfs to be officially released, we might well lose the latter two factors - but that's pessimism! The core of this site is indomitably Hashutan, and will remain so forever!

Revlid
In all points I´m fully agreeing with you!

Nothing more to say! ;)

:hashut

Madruk:

I agree! This site gave me the insperation to dive into the Chaos side of Stunties! My collection is growing, yet not painted as of yet…but that will change!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Everyone did an excellent job. I’ve made a lot of friends on here and hope others feel the same about me.

Kera foehunter:

and girls too !!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Sojourn:

Thanks to all for the kind words.

I love it here, as this is the only forum I visit :slight_smile: and I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the people and the effort everyone puts in, this place wouldn’t be what it is.

and Speedy, we’d never flame you :wink:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m awesome too! :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zaramuskharaz:

I’m awesome too, but you guys may not have figured it out yet!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As Revlid said, we all must praise the work of our adm and the mod staff. They had made such a good work towards the greatest chaos god ever, that I think Overlord Willmark was the one that released him firts, actually!:slight_smile:

Today I’ve started convertin my BFSP… hard work, but it so much FUN! All bow to Lord Xander and his video series!:hat off

Glory to Hashut, and thanks for all of you!

Willmark:

Someone said it best, “You have my sword”, indeed this place is like that, I fully feel that I can count on everyone here!

Kera foehunter:

no it’s the jedi mind trick !! willmark is trying to control all of us thew this trickery !!

but me being a blond this does not effect me

send help please !!! help!!! Mattbird your my only hope

Help me mattbird PLEASE

@ THIS TRANSMISSION WAS INTERRUPTED

BY WILLMARK

Baggronor:

lol I think Kera alone is more entertainment than most forums :slight_smile:

snowblizz:

lol I think Kera alone is more entertainment than most forums :)

Baggronor
QFT, bro. QFT.

Sojourn:

no it's the jedi mind trick !! willmark is trying to control all of us thew this trickery !!

but me being a blond this does not effect me
send help please !!! help!!!!  Mattbird your my only hope
Help me mattbird   PLEASE
         @ THIS TRANSMISSION WAS INTERRUPTED
                     BY WILLMARK

Kera foehunter
so, without STATING the obvious, but merely SUGGESTING the obvious... why is it that being blonde makes you impervious to mind-control Kera? :P

Kera is like a wind-up toy. wind her up and watch her go.... and go.... and go...............

snowblizz:

so, without STATING the obvious, but merely SUGGESTING the obvious... why is it that being blonde makes you impervious to mind-control Kera? :P

Kera is like a wind-up toy. wind her up and watch her go.... and go.... and go...............

Sojourn
If you need it explained you must be a blonde... :P

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you mattbird, but I can;t take full responsibility :wink: Unless… Wait, no, that’s taking a country…

snowblizz, it;s called a box. Sojourn would never through a shoe :wink:

ducks box

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Someone said it best, "You have my sword", indeed this place is like that, I fully feel that I can count on everyone here!

Willmark
And followed by Gimmly saying "And MY axe!"

Dude, you're watching too much Lord Of The Rings! LOL!

Sojourn:

Sojourn
If you need it explained you must be a blonde... :P

snowblizz
HB is right, like I'd part with my fancy footwear. <3

and maybe I'm blonde now, but your response indicated you might be blonde too, if you missed my intention ;)

Kera foehunter:

hey look there a cool boot shape projectile laying on the ground ( swipe )

* kera on here way to the store to get my peroxide!! *