[Archive] thunderer bucklers

superfella:

hi all, ive noticed a lot of people use the bucklers from the thunderers sprue to make blunderbusses.

I have almost two boxes worth that are going spare, and wondered if anyone needed any?

Im willing to trade for other bits or to sell, whichever is easiest.

starscream:

Isnt the buckler from an empire sprue?

superfella:

no, u get 8 or 12 bucklers per 4 dwarf bodies.

slev:

I could do with 20 or so, if you have them please. I can cover P&P, but right now my mortgage and attendance of the Bloodstock festval (Blind Guardian 4tW!) is eating all my moneys.

superfella:

yeah i have that spare, what do you have available to trade?

slev:

TBH, I’ve nothing and everything.

I have a lot of random stuff, like a dozen gobbo wolf riders for example.

I mostly just give this random stuff away to folks who have a need of it, but if there is anything you need, ask and I’ll see what I have.

Kera foehunter:

could you post one i never heard them called buckler

superfella:

@ Kera - its the small shields from the sprue.

@ slev - im really in need of chaos warrior helmets (esp the skull face one!) and crouching legs from the cadian heavy weapons spure

slev:

I believe I have some CW helms, bt I’m not sure how many. I definitely don’t have Cadian legs.

I’ll have to find my Chaos bitz box (not finished unpacking from the move yet!) and see what I have.

Kera foehunter:

thanks superfeller!! and thanks for not snickering after i posted it

i learn something today

Alfract:

for Kera

this, for example

Edit*to late

two_heads_talking:

thanks superfeller!! and thanks for not snickering after i posted it
i learn something today

Kera foehunter
think of it as a mini shield.. I'm really not sure what they were thinking when they made them though..

Pyro Stick:

right now my mortgage and attendance of the Bloodstock festval (Blind Guardian 4tW!) is eating all my moneys.

slev
My friend is trying to get me to go to Bloodstock. I dont think i can be bothered with it though. It would be cool to see satyricon and amon amarth but since satyricon dont play anything from their best albums (dark medevil times and the shadowthrone) theres not much point in shelling out all that cash for a festival when i could just go to an amon amarth gig in glasgow.

Da Crusha:

a friend of mine used a bunch of these buckler shields as shoulder pads on his dwarfs and added the longbeard masks and turned them into iron breakers. they look pretty good. I thought I had a picture of them, which I was going to post up here, but I can’t find it, and unfortunately I only see him at tournaments and I dont have a way to contact him.

slev:

My friend is trying to get me to go to Bloodstock. I dont think i can be bothered with it though. It would be cool to see satyricon and amon amarth but since satyricon dont play anything from their best albums (dark medevil times and the shadowthrone) theres not much point in shelling out all that cash for a festival when i could just go to an amon amarth gig in glasgow.

Pyro Stick
There are only three main stage bands I like. I'm mostly going for the unsigned stage. Every year, I go and spend most of my time discovering cool new bands I've never heard of.

Plus, it's a right laugh. This will be my tenth Bloodstock :D

slev:

These still going I found my Bitz Boxes :smiley:

nitroglysarine:

put some on ebay, there are a few up there that i just bought.