[Archive] Titan Wargames on Beasts Of War

Vogon:

I just got done with Watching the Beasts of War TV show On the Table on Sky TV and was amazed to see Titan Wargames and the range of Chaos Dwarfs featured

How cool is that?

Cheers

Vogon

Thommy H:

That is indeed pretty cool.

Baggronor:

I would have been amazed too. Would it kill them to send me an email just so I know when they do this stuff :o

zobo1942:

WHAT!? I really want to see this - any idea where I could?

Time of Madness:

I would have been amazed too. Would it kill them to send me an email just so I know when they do this stuff :o

Baggronor
You would think you would be on the "in" for these types of things. They could have advertised it a bit better for others to tune in.

Is there a link to the episode, I tried youtube with neg results.

Time of Madness

zobo1942:

HERE IT IS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY0fGnAuayo

(See 7:42)

Sweet!

Thommy H:

You would think you would be on the "in" for these types of things.

Time of Madness
He owns Titan Wargames - how much more "in" can he be?

Vogon:

Baggronor
My first thought when I saw it was wondering if you knew, but then though "of course, surely they'll tell the company they're being featured......"

I guess not then.

Hopefully it'll mean that you get a bit more traffic and sales out of it.

Cheers

Vogon

Baggronor:

Odd that they talk about Titan Wargames like it’s a big company and not me in my shed.

inkpwn:

Saw it, it was pretty cool. That’s gotta get you a bit of business.

deadlydeceiver:

Odd that they talk about Titan Wargames like it's a big company and not me in my shed.

Baggronor
Haha, you're great :hat off
(and your minis are great too BTW. As forum member I knew them before of course ;) As soon as I painted my Dreadquake and Skullcracker I'll order some of your awesome Royal Guard... and the Overlord... and the command group... and...*where did all my money go?*)

DD

Willmark:

Epic stuff.

Congrats on the publicity there Bags.

vulcanologist:

Ah…but your shed could be 10,000ft2 and full of million dollar machinery for all we know!

Baggronor:

Ah...but your shed could be 10,000ft2 and full of million dollar machinery for all we know!
Let me shatter that illusion now :) It's medium-sized, it has 2 desks, a drawing board, a small casting machine, an oil heater, an old TV that doesn't even work, a chair and boxes. Lots of boxes.
It's still bigger than my bedroom though.

Vogon:

Ah...but your shed could be 10,000ft2 and full of million dollar machinery for all we know!
Let me shatter that illusion now :) It's medium-sized, it has 2 desks, a drawing board, a small casting machine, an oil heater, an old TV that doesn't even work, a chair and boxes. Lots of boxes.

Baggronor
Ah but with your company's new found fame on Beasts of War and the massive influx of orders such a showcasing is bound to generate it soon could be :)

or not as the case may be....

Cheers

Vogon

Baggronor:

Ah but with your company's new found fame on Beasts of War and the massive influx of orders such a showcasing is bound to generate it soon could be
£90 since the BoW episode went up. Not a vast amount but still a spike in sales.

rpitts2004:

Baggronor
If you had a mini fridge you would be all set...

I plan on making a big order soon as I love the models