[Archive] Tjublings (15mm) Out Now!

Admiral:

The tall host of Zhurem-Zhalkazinulbar marched out with heavy steps, hate and greed writ upon their bearded faces and devotional mysticism evident in their dark voices as they sang their hymns and dirges and recited their mantras and mouthed their fervent prayers.

The omens had been good, and due sacrifice in blood had been offered up to the altar fires. The fickle gods were now all on their side, and this true knowledge made every man beam with haughty pride and cruel confidence. Their demeanour was that of conquerors, and they wore their hammers and axes, their shields and blunderbusses, as a race of born rulers. All did so, except for the shamed warriors of the death’s mask. Pariahs and shunned outcasts, they were nought but slaves, and they made for a grim appearance on the battlefield as the great army deployed in deep formations.

On the other side stood the enemy, all filthy, lowly and inferior, a tribe of savages to be trampled underfoot. The warriors of the tall host knew this, for they relished in the slaughter to come.

And they raised their battlecry, with a roar alike thunder on high:

�?oHat or die!�?�

[align=center][/align]

These 15mm models are out now! Order your Tjublings here: Also on Etsy and on Blogspot. Priced upon release at �,�2,5 per each kit of 4 Tjublings (or 3 command models), they are also available in a Maniple bundle of 20 rank and file plus 3 command models for �,�13. Sculpted by Tobias Torstensson (tjub) and spincast in metal by Hysterical Games. Sold unpainted and unassembled.

Remember that miniatures in smaller scales than 28mm are perfect material for adorning your luxurious monumental architecture.

[align=center]

[/align]

Sjoerdo:

very nice! I would almost say cute :cheers

tjub:

@Admiral: Also with to note that inte the last pic, its a Demonworld Empire swordsman, Demonworld Orc and a Battle Valor evil human.

Great to finally see this finished, hopefully there will be some more next year. :slight_smile:

Fuggit Khan:

Truly wonderful sculpting and details!

And such clean moldings too!

And Big Hats!

And metal!

I LOVE THEM <3

:hat off

tjub:

Truly wonderful sculpting and details!
And such clean moldings too!
And Big Hats!
And metal!
I LOVE THEM  <3
:hat off

Fuggit Khan
Thank you sir! Rob over at Hysterical Games(UK) did the casting, super smooth guy to work with.

BABIS:

�?oHat or die!�?�

Admiral
<3

those tjublings look fantastic!

bas_2312:

Just ordered a unit of these unit. Not sure what I’ll do with them, but it should be fun to paint up!

Bloodbeard:

These are wonderful.

I would like to encourage all members how have some of Admirals miniatures to help him out with reviews.

Either drop a review on facebook: Redirecting...

A review of Admiraltyminiatures.blogspot.dk on Trustpilot

And leave a comment on Etsy (don’t know if you can review there).

Lovely would be to leave reviews everywhere.

cornixt:

15mm wargames seem to be getting popular now. Anyone play Warhammer with them?

Love these models.

tjub:

15mm wargames seem to be getting popular now. Anyone play Warhammer with them?
Love these models.

cornixt
I know there are some people playing Warhammer in 10mm. We play Kings of War in 15mm thought, since its a lot nicer to paint 15mm than 10mm IMO. Or my opinion at least that its still fun to paint 15mm, but smaller than that I fint it more of coloring the models.

bas_2312:

Our group is playing Minihammer at the moment (10mm 9th age). I agree it’s not really about painting models, more about painting units. The big stuff really stands out in this scale and you get a nice mass army feel.

Check out our Facebook group for cool pics :slight_smile: Facebook Groups

And I just recieved my casts of your Tjublings, and they’re even more beautiful in person <3

tjub:

And I just recieved my casts of your Tjublings, and they're even more beautiful in person <3

bas_2312
Great to hear that you like them! And share some pics once they have some paint. So far Ive only seen my own versions painted. :)

BABIS:

just received my bunch of evil stunties!

now we need ASAP:

- tjublings heroes

- tjubling earthshaker

- tjublings bull centaurs

:hat off:hat off:hat off

tjub:

just received my bunch of evil stunties!

now we need ASAP:
- tjublings heroes
- tjubling earthshaker
- tjublings bull centaurs

:hat off:hat off:hat off

BABIS
Oh, Babis you make me so happy! Just saw this post... :cheers
The next batch will include "skeletors" command, Immortals, flamer weapon team and a few more rank n files. The are at the caster as we speak, so hopefully avaliable in amonth or two!

Ill get my thumbs out and complete enough for another mould so we can get some heroes as well!

Admiral:

“O great Overlord, the enemy host still defy our hats.”

“Then kill it with fire!”

[align=center][/align]

These 15mm models are out now! Order your Tjublings here: Also on Etsy and on Blogspot. Fiery rank and file reinforcements have arrived to bolster the Tjubling forces with a hard core of elite regiments. Priced upon release at �,�2,5 per each kit of 4 Tjublings (or 2 command models), they are also available in a Maniple bundle of 20 rank and file plus 2 command models for �,�1,3. Likewise, Skull Mask Command (3 models) is out now for the rank and file, and is available as part of the usual Maniple deal. A couple of new Blunderbuss variants are also out. And last but not least, we’re happy to present a flamethrower team for �,�2,8!

Sculpted by Tobias Torstensson (tjub) and spincast in metal by Hysterical Games. Sold unpainted and unassembled.

Remember that miniatures in smaller scales than 28mm are perfect material for adorning your luxurious monumental architecture.

[align=center]

[/align]

Cloister:

Fantastic!! I’ll have to grab some of these in the coming weeks. Have you guys considered making bigger ones for Fantasy/AoS?

Admiral:

Who can truly fathom the mysterious mind of the Tjub? If he ever wants to make 28mm stuff for casting, I’m all game. Whether or not it’s CDs. :smiley:

Carcearion:

Great to see more Tjublings! I love the tiny flamethrower teams!

boyfights:

Got my order in for a few for a small skirmish project and already daydreaming about expanding to Minihammer, I can’t wait to see them in person! Will post some painted pics ASAP :slight_smile:

Sagon of Akkad:

Got my order in for a few for a small skirmish project and already daydreaming about expanding to Minihammer, I can't wait to see them in person! Will post some painted pics ASAP :)

boyfights
Minihammer is definitely what I need those for, though I�?Tm always in favor of a skirmish or two!

I�?Tm currently waiting for my second batch to arrive, and can only stress how good the models actually are!

Please, great Tjub, make now some characters, bullcentaurs and the �?zflying monsters�?o!