[Archive] tjubs blog of other stuff pt2

tjub:

Been finishing of an Undead Blood Bowl team as well, here is a Wraith Coach and Igor. Been playing with some Super Sculpty as well, hopefully it will make it on the table top since its not really gaming pieces. But its more brittle than GS hence only “core” parts are Super Sculpty. Anybody else got any thoughts or experiences using it?

tjub:

Fans of my Nurgle team, the Grenzstadt Germs.

Lego-Lasse my Blood Bowl “wizard”, he will have to compete with his rivals Saurumanne and Gandalfreddy. Lego-Lasse used to play as a Wardancer for the Heimdal Green Leafs and got a hell of a throwing arm as well. When you hear someone screaming “fireball” behind you, you better run…

Coach for the upcoming team, Nagashizzar Shamblers.

Abecedar:

Go Germs Go!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

Go Germs Go!

Abecedar
Yes! These are fantastic, Go Germs go!

tjub:

Ghrask Dragh:

I always feel like sculpting again after looking at your blogs, an inspiration you are :hat off

tjub:

I always feel like sculpting again after looking at your blogs, an inspiration you are :hat off

Ghrask Dragh
I get the same feeling whenever I see other people stuff, so glad to help! And thank you. :)

Uther the unhinged:

Oh I love the mummy

Beautiful and fun

My son wants Lord Croak So I am going to try something like that/ Maybe I won’t show him yours first though.

I can’t wait to see the team in all its glory.

Ghrask Dragh:

Yep, skellie is awesome!

Admiral:

Haha, best Undead team ever seen! Great fanclub as well.

Cloister:

You have a very fun and unique style

tjub:

the Nagashizzar Shamblers

Carcearion:

Lol! I love the ghouls! lol and the two half zombies!

:hat off

Abecedar:

He’s cheating. That is one player on two spaces

tjub:

Simply had to start a new project with these, Nurgle Chaos Squats. :hat off

Admiral:

That Nurgle Squat is fantastic! Is it all sculpted, or were some bits taken from other 40k miniatures? The conversions and paintjob all sing in harmony. Were the segmented cables all sculpted, or was some other modelling trick used to achieve the nose hose?

tjub:

That Nurgle Squat is fantastic! Is it all sculpted, or were some bits taken from other 40k miniatures? The conversions and paintjob all sing in harmony. Were the segmented cables all sculpted, or was some other modelling trick used to achieve the nose hose?

Admiral
Oh, its a miniature from Wereweevil Miniatures Inc. Only minor green stuff work on this one by me. Im pretty sure it was made with one of those "tentacle makers" Ive got a set myself and its really easy to do!

Ghrask Dragh:

:o I’ve got to get these!!! My new fav minis… I actually don’t know what to do with myself now I really need these! Going off to buy some

EDIT; oh no! Can I only get these on Facebook? I’m not on Facebook :frowning:

tjub:

:o I've got to get these!!! My new fav minis... I actually don't know what to do with myself now I really need these! Going off to buy some

EDIT; oh no! Can I only get these on Facebook? I'm not on Facebook :(

Ghrask Dragh
Yes, as far as I know...

Uther the unhinged:

Tentacle makers?

What are those?

More importantly where can I get them?

I love tentacles.