[Archive] tjubs blog of other stuff pt2

tjub:

Since photobucket messed up the old blog is dead, the photos were not as well organized as the Chaos Dwarfs related ones. So might as well leave it where it is and start a new… Here’s a link to the old one if you are interested: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5475&page=1

Just finished my 15mm Goblin army for Kings of War 15mm. Pretty much just halved the unit footprints minor exceptions and measure in cm instead of inch.

Admiral:

Delightful army! Lovely colours and critters all about. :cheers

Abecedar:

Very nice

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

tjub:

Whats the best snacks to bring to a Blood Bowl game? Papa’s Pop-A-Khorne!

tjub:

First of the Wood Elfs for 15mm KoW

Enjoysrandom:

Love that hand stealing popcorn from the blood bowl cheerleader/flavor miniature. Looks great.

That treeman looks great alongside the elves too!

Carcearion:

Looks great! Especially love those 15mm wood elves!

Admiral:

Yep, that Great Unclean One is great, as is the arm stealing popcorn. :smiley:

Nice colours on the Wood Elves, which are nice models. And that Treeman has a perfect leafy hairdo and beard!

Jackswift:

These are Great. Love the critters in the goblin army. Very well done and tons of unique character. A great start on the wood elves as well. The treeman rocks!

Makes me consider playing 15mm KoW. I could actually get an army painted and done… hmm…

Willmark:

First of the Wood Elfs for 15mm KoW

tjub
This is excellence personified right there. Wow. Looks just about perfect.

tjub:

Thanks for the feedback, lets see if I can manage to finish up a small force of Wood Elfs for the Edge of the Abyss campaign. Currently distracted by other stuff…:~

These are Great.  Love the critters in the goblin army. Very well done and tons of unique character.  A great start on the wood elves as well.  The treeman rocks!

Makes me consider playing 15mm KoW.  I could actually get an army painted and done… hmm…

Jackswift
Its cheaper, faster to paint, portable, and over all a great game. Of course you should, preferably some soon to be available evil stunties… :hat off

tjub:

Forest Shamblers and a Tree Herder for 15mm Kings of War.

tjub:

Made a little video of my latest creation… Giant ref for Blood Bowl. Link

Scar:

So so cool!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

tjub:

So so cool!!!

Scar
Thanks! :)

15mm Kings of War, Wood Elves so far...

Carcearion:

Great start! They look amazing!

Are those more demonworld miniatures?

tjub:

Great start! They look amazing!

Are those more demonworld miniatures?

Carcearion
Thanks, yes they are! :)

Admiral:

A giant referee. He’ll survive the lynching! Good work, especially the whistle and hands and facial expression. Neat touch with the sundial wristwatch. Classy Wood Elf army as well.

Abecedar:

Very nice Wood Lice, the trees look great and that Referee is a blast.

Ghrask Dragh:

Wow, another blog of tjubly goodness

The trees are some of my favorites here, got to love those beards!