[Archive] Truly vintage Kollossus

Vintagephreak:

Hi all,

Although a busy life has lately made me more of a lurker on CDO, I have now completed the ultimate CD kollossus conversion. It was surprisingly simple…

Derivative, you say? Wrong universe, perhaps? Well maybe, but witness the pilots:

And it fits a regiment to boot! Always knew my SW collection would prove useful one day…

Martin :wink:

Kera foehunter:

Wow!!! now that’s a cool Kollossus. That so cool it can fit all them guys inside

Canix:

HE HE HE HE rofl wheres its bull horns?:stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a great participation game with loads of these think it was at partizan in kelham hall?didnt get a game but it looked great fun

Vintagephreak:

Yes, if this behemoth does not provide stamina for brain explorers, nothing will! :wink: M

Snotling:

Freak :cheers

what’s next? Elves in X-Wings? ^^

Willmark:

Father Grumpmas:

Vintagephreaks Kollossus + Willmarks Avatar = Chaos Star Dwarf Wars

Or a lawsuit from Lucas-corp :sick

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Too bad your warriors all die when they hop out of their vehicle. :wink: But raining slaves on your enemies from above might be a successful strategy!

Sojourn:

I’m all for storage units that prevent dusty minis! perhaps GW should look at making a Star Wars game, much like LotR? :slight_smile:

and Ishkur is probably right. CDs are dense little guys… if one of them fell on you or your army, you’d be in trouble! :wink:

Filipicusius:

Actually, i think this might work! Give it a pair of horns and it will be very chaos dwarfy!

And maybey some extra canons… about… twenty of them.

Dwarf Vader ey?

Hashut’s Blessing:

There were a couple of guys and myself that started making a SW WH game. Linky. Hope ya enjoy :wink: Let me know what ya think. Everybody else stopped posting on it though and it died there and then…

Good use, but don’t convert or paint it!

Willmark:

Link requires registration???

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

your CD could use rope to get down and a few cannon will make it look great

Willmark:

Bah beam them down or some such… Wait, wrong fictional future universe (or past as the case may be).

Hashut’s Blessing:

The link requires registration because I had to devise a method of stopping pr0n spambots. It’s worked so far…

Strong in you, the Force no longer is, Skywalker. Knowledge of the Universe, you have not.

Willmark:

Great register for something else!