[Archive] Tzeentch Chaos Warriors

ryanamandaanna:

I’m wanting to create some unique Tzeentch warriors, but wasn’t sure where to get what I wanted. I was hoping for some sort of avian-type warrior with feathers that I could use, as opposed to simply painting regular Chaos Warriors blue… does anyone have any ideas of where to get such a thing? I’ve considered simply using Kroot heads for the warriors, but that doesn’t seem like its enough to really be unique…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Several types of birdmen available with the Wargods of Aegyptus from Crocodile Games.

The Heru are like hawkmen (archers, two hand-weapons and halberd/shields)-

The Nekharu are vulturepeople (archers and great weapons) -

The Tethru are ibis-homies (spear/shield and hand weapon or great weapon) -

ryanamandaanna:

Those Tethru look nearly perfect! Thanks!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Were the first ones I found, but remembered the Heru. Thought the Tethru would fit Tzeentch nicely myself some time ago :wink:

Glad to help, just show us the results :smiley:

Blue in VT:

I was totally unaware of that line of figures…some vey interesting sculpts! Not keen on the Nekaru…but the other two look very cool.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT:

You could make an excellent beastman proxy army with that whole line of figures as well…would be very fun to do.

Cheer

Blue

ryanamandaanna:

Ordered 20 and they’re on their way! :cheers

Yodrin:

They look good…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I particularly want to use the Sebeki (crocodile-people) as minotaurs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ryanamandaanna:

Here all the models; I bought them from FRP games and got them at a discount ($40 for 20) and had them within 3 days.  This is my first experience from them and I can’t complain.  :D  I went ahead and assembled them, as pictured below with a few random Chaos Warrior and Daemon bits, and since then I have based them and I’m getting ready to prime them-- I’ll keep you updated!

EDIT:  Just a side note, in case anyone is interested, these came with 20mm bases and twice the heads-- half armoured, half unarmoured. I based them on 25mm bases to make them consistent with WoC.

Abecedar:

nice take on the theme. I think you’ll have your unique army that you are after.

ViLe:

great conversations! I always loved the birdmen models from crocodile games. Good work keep on going. I guess an whole army of them will look awesome.

Blue in VT:

Love them! nice work

Blue