[Archive] Uber Secret Project #2 by Willmark

Willmark:

As alluded to this time last year I am embarking on Uber Secret Project #2. I figure now that my jugger https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9090 is now getting towards the painting stages, its time to work.

As noted I have been thinking about this since at least last June (if not earlier) so I figured I couldn’t wait for someone else to do this, so I have started on my own… :slight_smile:

For now I’m let everyone guess as to what it is… shouldn’t be to hard…

tjub:

Will it be a giant Kolossus? It looks huge… :slight_smile:

Alfract:

From the looks of it he’s going to be a biggin’

Loki:

That looks like it is going to be huge cant wait to see how you will do the body :slight_smile:

Scion:

A giant AT-ST!!! A war walker of some description!

Grimstonefire:

That’s one of those star wars walker things isn’t it?

Lol.  Here on CDO I think we have kollosus envy, everyone has got to make one bigger than the last one! :slight_smile:

That’s going to have to be really well balanced willmark.  Or pinned with thick wire onto a large base. You could do a fallen giant template, but there isn’t going to be a place on the battlefield that would be spared!

Kera foehunter:

a set of pirate leg!!! for your cabbage patch doll ??

Willmark:

I is going to be big at least twice the size of a giant. My thinking for this is a legendary battle type of scale,this is not everyday they trot this out; this are for the battles that REALLY matters.

apocalypstia:

first glance at the first pic i was thinking some sort of terrain peice, possibly a mining rig/outpost, but that second pic just alludes to the infamous Kollosus and by the looks of it - its gonna be freakin’ 'uge. Quite an impressive project to undertake.

looking forward to experiencing it tale unfold… nice.

Willmark:

Stop the press. I have a new idea on how I might do this hopefully some pics late tonight.

Perturabo:

Is it the iron man? He’s like the BFG, but for robots…

Kera foehunter:

Stop the press. I have a new idea on how I might do this hopefully some pics late tonight.

Willmark
there no stopping now :mad:mad
just give us more:hat off

Willmark:

Here is the reason why I did a 180 on my Kollossus… Its a rough start but it gives you and idea where I’m going with this bad boy:

GRNDL:

I think he’s seen too much Terminator.

But don’t worry about the Kollosus… He’ll be… back?

/groan

tjub:

Atleast its huge! Im looking forward to see how it will turn out… :slight_smile:

Sargoth The Enslaver:

…:o(Loss for words)

Zanko:

As yet looks like a huge Terminator! :wink:

Awesome … eager to see the complete one! :cheers

:hashut

wallacer:

Well, you’re right about them only wheeling it out for battles they really want to win…

Grimstonefire:

You have to tell us where you got that from! It’s going to look awesome. Do you have a rough design planned yet?

Kera foehunter:

WOW !!! now that cool willmark