[Archive] uk earthquake

AGPO:

Does anybody know why there are earthquakes in the UK? Its not like there are any fault lines about.

al-hashut
There are quite a lot of minor fault lines here, just none big enough to cause a serious earthquake. Coolest response ever - my godfather was woken by his panicing wife

Wife: Bill! Bill! What was that?!?
Bill: An earthquake, go back to sleep [rolls over and snoozes]

Kera foehunter:

I think grimstonefire was trying out his new earth shaker canon.He made with spare parts

Pyro Stick:

Does anybody know why there are earthquakes in the UK? Its not like there are any fault lines about.

al-hashut
There are quite a lot of minor fault lines here, just none big enough to cause a serious earthquake.

AGPO
Its probably due to the fact that scotland is rising (due to weight loss after the ice age) and england is sinking. Ill ask my geology tutour about it.

AGPO:

Scotland Rising… and the 6N next week… bugger

Kera foehunter:

Well yea !!!That why they called you guys highlander.* Kera smiles*

Ingrown:

I felt it up north, I was making a cup of tea and got fairly confused so retired to the safety of my painting desk:P

minty:

I have just decided I hate, hate, hate ,hate, hate, hate, hate…

Earthquakes so,so much.

well, I keep my GW stuff in the garage, which looked unharmed by the quake, so I went in it last night to do a bit of work when I notice one thing.

some of the inside roof has fallen down, and crushed my case, which contained a newly converted unit of 10 blunderbusses.

why me, why, why me

I now need to find something to keep them in thats theft, misplacing, earthquake and falling roof prof. I hate nature so much sometimes

furrie:

that sucks

AGPO:

Yup nature sucks, so do hippies AGPO loads his blunderbuss and tkaes aim at the long-haired-pink-glasses-wearing-flower -gitz he’s tied to the altar of Hashut

Don’t forget my frends GM gave us Black Orcs and Bull Centaurs - so up yours nature!

Pyro Stick:

Yup nature sucks, so do hippies *AGPO loads his blunderbuss and tkaes aim at the long-haired-pink-glasses-wearing-flower -gitz he's tied to the altar of Hashut*
Don't forget my frends GM gave us Black Orcs and Bull Centaurs - so up yours nature!

AGPO
Hey, i have long hair!!

AGPO:

Me too, but thankfully without flowers in it

Khan!:

Ultimately, the key defining feature between hippies/not is flowers-in-the-hair. And we all know that hippies are responsible for natural disasters.

AGPO:

Hashut hates hippies (aka elves) and likes to melt them or feed them to the boar centaurs (who refer to them as vegetables)

Kera foehunter:

Hey!! i have long hair and like flowers and have pink sunglasses

Hashut’s Blessing:

Pirates can’t be hippies. fact.

furrie:

luckly I’m a metal head and for that reasson I have long hair. so hippies die :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

But hippies can be pirates fact.Not that i care

Hashut’s Blessing:

True. Hippies may be pirates. Pirates may not be hippies. Metalheads are not hippies. Glad we cleared that up when we started talking about earthquakes :wink: