[Archive] Unreleased CD on eBay

Pyro Stick:

theessexgirl has what appears to be the unreleased chaos dwarf on eBay but she isnt providing a pic. Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/55ysr6

Im thinking its probably this guy:

I think she has banned all my eBay user accounts so i dont know if i am able to pm her about it so i cant be sure if its that guy or maybe the two handed big hat guy.

Obsidian:

Ah, the Martin Foottit practice/apprentice piece.

I had the chance to buy it at a moment (even now really) but the 35 pounds was too much for me…

Pyro Stick:

Ah, the Martin Foottit practice/apprentice piece.

I had the chance to buy it at a moment (even now really) but the 35 pounds was too much for me...

Obsidian
For £35 i would of bought it. Last time it was on eBay (there was about 3 or 4 on in a row, just like the siege cannon) it went for about £100 i think.

doc:

I sent a message to the seller asking where the picture was (in the description it actually says “as per picture - WYSIWYG”) and they have now put up a picture.

P.S. to the mods, i dont know if the above picture is what is termed “hot-linked” or not and whether or not that is frowned upon on this forum. If it is i’ll change it if you PM me.

Pyro Stick:

Damn. I was hoping it would be the guy i thought it was. This is a massive dissapointment. To everyone here: Dont buy this. Its fake. I cant believe the nerve of theessexgirl sometimes. She seriously doenst know anything about warhammer. This model is a recast version of a liited release CD, except with this version someone has changed its hat.

@doc: I think you should email her and ask her why she is selling a fake mini as unreleased lol. I would love to see her reply

Obsidian:

Ah, finally a great clear picture of this one!

I now see it could be a fake. (lol, keep hoping it isn’t, I’d still buy it anyhoo as the hat’ll come off!)

But this has made things easier, as now I can limit my search to the two original ones…

@Pyro Stick: I still have the guy’s E-mail somewhere I think, so I could ask if he still has one for you. I got the info through a member of HoH a while back…

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

well it went for £15.00 in the end :frowning:

Steven:

I’m confused. So people are modifying a GW figure, casting it, and selling it on eBay?

Wow, if that’s right, do you think she’s doing that herself, or buying the figures from others and turning around and selling them?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

they have been around for a while, you normally see them for sale in lots of 5 or 6, someone out there is casting them and making a lot of money

Xander:

I wouldn’t mind owning one. :slight_smile:

AGPO:

Its a nice figure, and most staffers wouldn’t know the difference