[Archive] Updated Years of spares and bits collected over a decade for sale

gIL^:

ive had quite alot of corispondance and havnt been able to reply to everyone so i thought i would do a new thread with good photos so you can see what your going to get.

Hellcannon crew : 24 hellcannon crew half are converted and may i say they look great, reason im getting rid because my Chaos Dwarf army is big enough.

Hobgoblin Resin heads : Going Quick!

Zonkcast : 2 left get them quick you won’t see these again

irondaemon?

Converted Hellcannon?

Some bighats

Hobgoblin archers in original packaging

Hobgobla Khan on awesome wolf with slight conversion work.

Old Marauder dwarfs, rare?

Deathrocket

[size=xx-large]Im looking for GIANTS or cash, Giants!!![/size]

Thommy H:

You mentioned £30 for the FW stuff in your previous thread. That offer still good?

gIL^:

I didnt know  how much stuff there was £30 would be very difficult to do. I could do it for £45 and ill throw in postage. The pack is heavy. Dibs it and it’s your there quite alot in it haha :smiley:

or if you have GW giants we could sort something out.

Thommy H:

How many figures do you reckon are there?

gIL^:

what i will do it lay it all out later, you could easily make 20-25 infernal guard, not included the od bits of broken and incomplete things that would make nice conversion pieces

Thommy H:

Yeah, I’d like a better look first. It sounds like a substantial saving anyway, but £45 is a bit much for an impulse buy really! I don’t have a giant, but I have some bits left on the sprue if there’s a specific part you’re after.

gIL^:

Yeah, I'd like a better look first. It sounds like a substantial saving anyway, but £45 is a bit much for an impulse buy really! I don't have a giant, but I have some bits left on the sprue if there's a specific part you're after.

Thommy H

here you go. I would be ok with £40 tbh

Thommy H:

£40 and you’ve got yourself a deal!

gIL^:

£40 and you've got yourself a deal!

Thommy H
PM your address ill reply with my paypal and then ill pack ready to send on monday.

Abecedar:

Well done fellows.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

gIL^:

just got to say the ammount of interest is overwhelming if i dont get to you be patient.