[Archive] Useful Downloads Inc. Realms of Chaos!

wallacer:

Tremendous. I shall look forward to reading it. :hat off

cornixt:

It’s horribly formatted (well, no formatting really), and in the style of the 5th edition lists. Interesting nonetheless.

wallacer:

At the very least it certainly seems genuine.

Hard to believe it’s taken this long to come to light.

Admiral:

Added Tuomas Pirinen’s playtest draft to first post: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/pdf/Chaos_Dwarfs-Toumas.pdf

Zanko:

Unfortunately the links to “megaupload” collapsed. Is there still a possibility to make the books accessible to the CDO members?

:hashut

Pyro Stick:

Unfortunately the links to "megaupload" collapsed. Is there still a possibility to make the books accessible to the CDO members?

Zanko
Honestly I didn't think anyone was able to see this section anymore haha. It would probably take some digging, all the files were on a hard drive about three laptops ago, but I can have a look. I'm sure I'll be able to find the files somewhere. Were there any on particular you were looking for?

edit: updated a few of the files. If there's anything else that anyone is looking for let me know and I will see if its on my old computer.

Admiral:

Great work, Pyro Stick!

I’ve started inviting interested members to the Library, so that CDO can make use of it once again. Broader librarianship, with you as our head librarian. :hat off

Jasko:

I've started inviting interested members to the Library, so that CDO can make use of it once again. Broader librarianship, with you as our head librarian. :hat off

Admiral
Cheers, Lexicanium Jasko reporting for duty! :hat
So, looking at the first page, I definitely have pdf-copies of both Ravening Hordes as well as White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs. I am happy to upload them somewhere. There is heaps of material on Scribd, should someone not be familiar with that site yet.

*edit*
Oh, and Slaves to Darkness and The Lost and the Damned.

**edit**
Ahhh, so much sweet lore! Liber Chaotica and Man o War (plus Expansions) are also here now.

Admiral:

It would be nice to have them uploaded, Jasko. Be our guest and go ahead. :hat off

Pyro Stick:

There’s a lot on Scribd but I refuse to use them now haha. I guess I logged in with Facebook a year ago to get access to some of the files, that signed me up for a free trial and after it finished they started charging me every month without a single email notifying me. Only caught it after a year and they only refunded me £6. I can stick a zip file up on Mega with everything for man o war, including citadel journal 6 with the undead rules if anyone is interested. It’s pretty much a print and play copy of the game.

Jasko:

It would be nice to have them uploaded, Jasko. Be our guest and go ahead. :hat off

Admiral
My pleasure! :hat off
Ah, but I just realized that Pyro move them from Megaupload to "Mega". So they are all there, the links work.
There's a lot on Scribd but I refuse to use them now haha. I guess I logged in with Facebook a year ago to get access to some of the files, that signed me up for a free trial and after it finished they started charging me every month without a single email notifying me. Only caught it after a year and they only refunded me £6. I can stick a zip file up on Mega with everything for man o war, including citadel journal 6 with the undead rules if anyone is interested. It's pretty much a print and play copy of the game.

Pyro Stick
Haha, yeah every month I cancel my subscription and then they extend it for another 30 free days. I have set up reminder on my phone to cancel every month, though ;P Next cancellation is May 21st...

Jasko:

Then I’d like to add to the list of Chaos Dwarf lore

Tamurkhan: The Throne of Chaos
https://mega.nz/#!eaBEhIhL!C9uvxvts-Fqv_Dc0GXHfkePp91e1wzf3LHHfAfa2EEU
+ Legion of Azgorh FAQ/Errata (Feb 2013): MEGA

I think that is more or less everything on Chaos Dwarfs. If there is interest I could also upload other army books or rules for Warhammer 8th.

And maybe this is of interest for someone:

Mordheim (living rulebook 2)
https://mega.nz/#!iLZmHCDS!D_LMNv9Y7eO749l06–8ulL1HYM8wm7vcCUkDA4MiMY]

Jasko:

And some more:

Warhammer: Storm of Magic (with the Lammasu rules for Legion of Azgorh)

MEGA

Monstrous Arcanum (contains Forgeworld Scrolls of Binding for Storm of Magic)

MEGA

and should some need inspiration for setting up campaigns:

Warhammer: Blood in the Badlands

MEGA

Admiral:

Perfect! Thanks a lot Jasko!

Pyro Stick, will you please add them to the first post? :slight_smile:

The Library is being rebuilt and restocked with scrolls and forbidden lore once again!

tjub:

There's a lot on Scribd but I refuse to use them now haha. I guess I logged in with Facebook a year ago to get access to some of the files, that signed me up for a free trial and after it finished they started charging me every month without a single email notifying me. Only caught it after a year and they only refunded me £6. I can stick a zip file up on Mega with everything for man o war, including citadel journal 6 with the undead rules if anyone is interested. It's pretty much a print and play copy of the game.

Pyro Stick
Yes please! :)

Gargolock:

I know of a page with all the editions and most rulebooks and faction rulebooks for all editions of WHFB battle and some of the campaign supplements.

Before getting invited to this Library I discovered it while looking for “White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs” about a month or two ago. Its very useful for finding older rulebooks and lore.

The Hyperlinks on the site take you to Yandex. If you double click the file instead of pushing the download button on yandex it takes you to a webpage version of the book and from there you can print or download as a PDF. If you download from the first page its a zip file which is just more difficult to work with as it will need to be unzipped.

Heads up, some of the rulebooks have both a Russian and English version available for download.

Its right here if you want to check it out. It has the editions core rulebooks and the army books.
oh-WHFB Rules & Errata | VK?

Its a good compilation of a bunch of rules, some that would cost you an arm and a leg if you would buy a physical copy today.

Some of you might have a use for them so I am posting them here.

Zanko:

Awesome guys! :cheers

Thanks a lot for links! :hat off

Jasko:

I know of a page with all the editions and most rulebooks and faction rulebooks for all editions of WHFB battle and some of the campaign supplements.

Before getting invited to this Library I discovered it while looking for "White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs" about a month or two ago. Its very useful for finding older rulebooks and lore.

The Hyperlinks on the site take you to Yandex. If you double click the file instead of pushing the download button on yandex it takes you to a webpage version of the book and from there you can print or download as a PDF. If you download from the first page its a zip file which is just more difficult to work with as it will need to be unzipped.

Heads up, some of the rulebooks have both a Russian and English version available for download.

Its right here if you want to check it out. It has the editions core rulebooks and the army books.
https://vk.com/page-66400870_49542856?

Its a good compilation of a bunch of rules, some that would cost you an arm and a leg if you would buy a physical copy today.

Some of you might have a use for them so I am posting them here.

Gargolock
Cheers! What a treasure. I had the latest editions but some in mediocre quality, there are better ones. And it's pure gold for the old stuff!

Hah, and 2 minutes later I have discovered another, quite similar site. It also has some 40k stuff, if there is interest.
https://thetrove.net/Books/Warhammer/

Pyro Stick:

Updated. What other things do people think should be added?

Jasko:

Updated. What other things do people think should be added?

Pyro Stick
Fantastic, what a collection! And already pretty comprehensive.