[Archive] Useful Downloads Inc. Realms of Chaos!

Pyro Stick:

It's horribly formatted (well, no formatting really), and in the style of the 5th edition lists. Interesting nonetheless.

cornixt
I think ill have a go at turning this into a nicer looking document. Probably wont add any graphics or anything but if its a precursor to the WDP:CD book then i think it deserves it. Converted it to .doc already so ill delete the weird formatting and tidy it up a bit.

Also added a link to some cool .stl files for all the Man o War ships. Ive tried printing some of the khorne ships and they are very passable proxys.

Jasko:

I think ill have a go at turning this into a nicer looking document. Probably wont add any graphics or anything but if its a precursor to the WDP:CD book then i think it deserves it. Converted it to .doc already so ill delete the weird formatting and tidy it up a bit.

Pyro Stick
That would be fantastic! And you're right, absolutely deserved. Thanks already :hat off

Pyro Stick:

Pyro Stick
That would be fantastic! And you're right, absolutely deserved. Thanks already :hat off

Jasko
This thing is a formatting nightmare and converting from pdf only made it worse haha. Im about half way through now, ill keep updating this dropbox file with the progress, then go over it again (formatting seems to change half way through so its very inconsistent) then save it back to a pdf and then ill add to the first post. There are a few weird spots, like the Black Orc fluff being repeated for Hobgoblins as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0t00pah4g1qi6y/Toumas%20Chaos%20Dwarf%20Playtest%20Draft%20Formatted.docx?dl=0

Jasko:

This thing is a formatting nightmare and converting from pdf only made it worse haha. Im about half way through now, ill keep updating this dropbox file with the progress, then go over it again (formatting seems to change half way through so its very inconsistent) then save it back to a pdf and then ill add to the first post. There are a few weird spots, like the Black Orc fluff being repeated for Hobgoblins as well.

Pyro Stick
I can only imagine! When I first saw the file I actually thought "Oi, this needs a complete re-typing". So great effort on your part here, we're all rooting for you :hat off

Admiral:

Great going Pyro Stick! You’re doing Hashut’s work. Persevere and know that many will be grateful for your efforts. :hat off

Nicodemus:

Fantastic! Thanks for your extra time and effort Pyro’

:hat off

Pyro Stick:

Dropbox - Toumas Chaos Dwarf Playtest Draft Formatted.docx - Simplify your life

Toumas playtest draft reformatting is finished, but could still do with a lot of work to make it look more professional. Still, its a hell of a lot easier to read than the PDF. If anyone spots any mistakes please let me know and i will correct the file.