[Archive] Using Whirlwind/Tenderizer in RH List

CynicalFun:

So tomorrow I am picking up a whirlwind and tenderizer, and I want to use them both in RH list using any sort of legal GW rules. My question is what legal units would be a good match for them? I was thinking maybe Rhinox Cavalry, but they are 2 rare slots so I am not too keen on that. I don’t plan on using a BC hero in my army yet but I suppose he could represent one. Any suggestions?

Zanko:

When I used the Whirlwind and the Tenderiser in my games with the RH-list then only as a special kind of chariot!

I made the rules together with my oppponents so I could use them without any problem! :wink:

I haven’t other good suggestions to use them in RH-list … sorry! :frowning:

:hashut

cornixt:

Legal-wise, you are stuck with either the Rhinox or using it to fillout a unit of BC in two ranks.

Gar Shadowfame:

Rhinox riders are best idea to use this 2 minies or…

you can use Indy GT list

CynicalFun:

Thanks for the help! I ended up only buying the tenderizer, I might try to use the rules printed in one of the later Word Of Hashut articles if my opponent approves. Otherwise I guess he will just be a cool looking bull centaur champ/hero when I get into bigger games.

Pyro Stick:

Thanks for the help! I ended up only buying the tenderizer, I might try to use the rules printed in one of the later Word Of Hashut articles if my opponent approves.

CynicalFun
Yey those are my rules! I would really appreciate some feedback on them. Ive never used them so i have no idea how well they work. Tell your opponent to let you use them since no one else (that i know of) has used them and you need to provide feedback.

CynicalFun:

Hmm according to the article are they a rare or special slot?

Pyro Stick:

Hmm according to the article are they a rare or special slot?

CynicalFun
hmm why did i miss that. Well spotted. This was discussed in the original thread posted on Hand of Hashut but it looks like i forgot to add it to the rules. Ive updated my Wiki page with the corrections. Each unit takes up one special slot.