[Archive] Uzkul Werit's All New Chaos Dwarf Blog

Uzkul Werit:

After two years of playing my Great Wall of Nurgle, I see the Indy GT list for Chaos Dwarfs and end up falling back in with them again. Having played the Ravening Hordes list for a solid five years or so, I had a few Chaos Dwarfs knocking around from my previous army. There were my first proper army in Fantasy and having started playing them again, the game feels just that little bit more fun. I’m fully aware that I’m not even half as good at painting and converting as most of you guys on here but it couldn’t hurt to blog my progress anyway. Fingers crossed, I’ll even improve. Here is the 2000pts list I’ll be using. It’s all converted up and expect photos tomorrow sharpish.

Chaos Dwarf Overlord: 220pts

Hand Weapon, The Hammer of Hashut, Scale Mail of Gazrakh

Chaos Dwarf Slavemaster: 167pts

Hand Weapon, Chaos Armour, Shield, BSB, The Black Standard of Zharr Naggrund

Daemonsmith: 142pts

Hand Weapon, Daemonic Weapon, Chaos Armour, Shield, Helm of Azgorh

Daemonsmith: 162pts

Hand Weapon, Daemonic Weapon, Chaos Armour, Shield, 2 Scrolls

15 Chaos Dwarf Warriors: 185pts

Hand Weapon, Heavy Armour, Shield, Full Command, War Banner

17 Blunderbussmen: 204pts

17 Blunderbussmen: 204pts

Death Rocket: 90pts

13 Obsidian Guard 232pts

Hand Weapon, Chaos Armour, Shield, Full Command. The Champion has the Hexacon of Hashut.

5 Bull Centaurs: 95pts

Hand Weapon, Heavy Armour, Shield

5 Bull Centaurs: 95pts

Hand Weapon, Heavy Armour, Shield

Earthshaker Cannon: 100pts

Earthshaker Cannon: 100pts

Total: 1996pts

Uzkul Werit:

Here’s the first few pictures. The first one is of my Overlord. The second has the Obsidian Guard command group and the final one is of the BSB and Daemonsmiths.

Willmark:

Looks pretty good. You do need to straighten out those lines on the banner, i.e. the Rune of Hashut. They should be straight lines on each side. Dawi Zharr are all about being precise after all…

RoguePanda:

Very nice models you have there - their poses and the dark painting scheme means that I would be seriously intimidated if I saw an army of these boys headed my way!

Is that a gask mask on the Obsidian Guard? They do look good indeed. I think my favourite though is the middle figure in the third picture, which I assume is one of your daemonsmiths? I just love the pose and the fire effects - definately not someone to mess with! I look forward to the rest of your new army :slight_smile:

Loki:

Great work Uzkul Werit really like the look of your cds, also that looks like a very well rounded list :slight_smile:

Uzkul Werit:

Thanks for all the comments guys. And yes, that is gasmasks on the Immortals.

Uzkul Werit:

Right, there we have the Earthshaker, my Overlord, my new BSB and Sorcerer Lord and the completed Immortals.

Zanko:

I like your gasmasks a lot! :hat off

The gasmasks make your guys quite unique! :wink:

Also cool colour scheme!

I wish you could post some keener pics! :~

:hashut

Border Reiver:

Now this may just my bad eyes, but is your overlord armed with a shovel?

Willmark:

Sure we are all about multi-tasking and being industrious… :wink:

Uzkul Werit:

Yes, that is a shovel.

Border Reiver:

Counts as a great weapon?