[Archive] Very nice evil dwarf at TFM

wallacer:

Yes, thanks. I’ll wait (somewhat) patiently for the Bull Centaurs to become available.

clam:

‘That’s what friends are for’

* And yest, I’ll stop singing the rest of this piece of … - right away :smiley:

Firehammer:

Very nice sculpt, waiting with order until sorcerer is released.

And 10$ is VERY reasonable, as resin is the best material for miniatures and e.g. Avatars of War has a similar pricing.

Now some bighats? :wink:

clam:

Don’t agree with you on that. I’m all in for metal - nothing better than holding a heavy metal miniature :smiley:

And about your: ‘very reasonable’ - I can just say: ‘that depends’.

Buttom line it comes down to, what you compare it against. Yes if you compare it with GW - it might seems ‘reasonable’ - but if you compare it with other GW alternative manufactorers, it’s pricey - as these goes for something like:

Reaper dwarfs: $5 - 5,50

Twisted Tales: something like �,�3

Hasslefree and Heresy: £4

gaspez-arts.com: �,�4

Just to to name a few - and even Scibor do resin dwarfs for less (something like �,�5 each)

But don’t get me wrong - I’ll buy it of course. Hoping that Rozmax might benefit from it - so he’ll make more dwarfs like this one.

Khunag:

Don't agree with you on that. I'm all in for metal - nothing better than holding a heavy metal miniature
TF is going to have a metal set up as well soon :)

Willmark:

Ordering mine now, this is how chaos dwarfs should look, are you listening GW? That’s the sound of money you could have made from me that just went to someone else because you refuse to provide me (your customer) with what I want.

Taedae:

after some minor thought, i will be ordering this guy very soon. he will be a great general for my army.

Kera foehunter:

im going to order mine to !! later to night

wallacer:

this is how chaos dwarfs should look

Willmark
Amen.
are you listening GW?

Willmark
Almost certainly not.

clam:

TF is going to have a metal set up as well soon :)

Khunag
I had a chat with Ed (from TF) about this - and yes he'll by buying the equipment for metal casting very soon, but metal casts of this one is a way off. Don't think I can wait for that to happend ;)

Also did ask about the Sorcerer/familiar. I was told that it's prety much up to Rozmax, now (something about provide pictures) - mould are made and models casted.

So it can't be long (I hope).

Rozmax:

Hi to all! Yep, the sorcerer molded and casted. I try to finish painting right now it. And here, something new:

Willmark:

Keep up the good work!

Filipicusius:

Bloody 'ell! Thats a DAMN good miniature!

Rozmax:

Here the sorcerer

clam:

Wow! Rozmax :hat off

That Blunderbuss Dwarf is brilliant. I like it a lot. Please tell, that this is going to get casted as well :smiley:

And what a great paintjob on the sorcerer. Hopefully we’ll see him up at the TrollForge store soon, then.

Thx!

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I will be buying your stuff sometime soon, Rozmax. They’re way too awesome to resist.

GRNDL:

Heya Rozmax,

My CD Warrior/hero arrived today and it looks pretty damn awesome. However, I will be crafting a Hat on it, so it will be even more awesome. Great work and an inspiring model. I wish I had ordered the slate base instead of the rock on though, but that’s easily rectified. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

it is a nice sorcerer Rozmax

Da Crusha:

I love the evil dwarf razmax, it’s awesome!

wallacer:

That Sorceror would also make a pretty decent standard bearer.