[Archive] Very Rare GW products on Ebay

RichardC1967:

Apparently this guy has some very rare GW miniatures for sale on Ebay…check out this auction and his other GW items for sale…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-Wargame-WARHAMMER-FANTASY-Chaos-Dragon-Ogre-Shaggoth-JAPAN-/111063764020?pt=Games_US&hash=item19dbea8c34#ht_2405wt_1009

other GW products

http://stores.ebay.com/thanksfriend4/Warhammer-/_i.html?_fsub=4240319016&_lns=1&_sid=1065804306&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Time of Madness:

Those prices although high are actually close to retail value in Japan.

Time of Madness

RichardC1967:

Those prices although high are actually close to retail value in Japan.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness
I'm glad I don't live in Japan...I definately wouldn't be playing any GW games

NoisyAssassin:

Well that explains why Warhammer doesn’t seem to be terribly popular in Japan…

RichardC1967:

Well that explains why Warhammer doesn't seem to be terribly popular in Japan...

NoisyAssassin
I don't understand why..GW seems to be leaning toward making their miniatures look like Hentai and Anime characters now

gIL^:

Those prices are insane, What are they thinking?

These kind of stupid moves by GW only feed recasting and piracy. Why would you pay $200 for a Hellcannon when you can get one from China at less than $20, Plus having an embargo stopping UK companies from shipping to Japan so they have to pay $200 for a Hellcannon! So crazy.

Im not being funny but WTF.

Khaas:

GG, I’d hate to see what a Titan runs there.

RichardC1967:

GG, I'd hate to see what a Titan runs there.

Khaas
you could always proxie on of those Gundam things

rpitts2004:

If I lived in Japan and had to pay those prices I would commit hara-kiri on myself

Kera foehunter:

oooooooh my to high. not saying anything gw might try to make all there figures cost this much

kimal79:

is this the new prices for may? :hat off

RichardC1967:

kimal79
its another GW move to distance themselves even more from their fan base..

Kera foehunter:

kimal79
Yes :hat off

speedygogo:

Makes me feel sorry for the Japanese gamer. However, the tragic reality is that all too many pirated models come from Asia, particularly China. Maybe this is how GW strategically fights piracy of their models in offending countries. If the price their product outrageously high they can ensure that ever model purchased in Japan was pirated. If GW was serious about such things they would drop prices rather than raise them.

Willmark:

GW prices out of line with reality? In other news water is wet.