[Archive] Voting on the cake contest

Kera foehunter:

EDIT: For those that don’t know, this competition is about creating a model that represents me eating a cake, following on from the running “joke” of my love of cake (it solves ALL problems, trust me, honest). ~Hashut’s Blessing

here are the 2 people

here is # 1

and here #2

if any mod can help make this better that would be cool

Willmark:

So adjusted… Kera your flag is now New Zealand? Traveling a lot these days, last I knew you were in the Vatican.

wallacer:

I voted for the first one as it looks more Chaos Dwarfy.

The second one reminds me of a Squig.

Kera your flag is now New Zealand?

Willmark
She’s probably hunting me down with a sniper rifle. If I suddenly stop posting, blame her.

Kera foehunter:

Thanks for the help willmark !!!

well this contest is for 7 days so i like to see more people vote

furrie:

easy, you just started this thread like 13 hours ago. the still have like 6.5 days to vote :stuck_out_tongue:

Bassman:

These two cakes look yummy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Auretious Taak:

I’m slightly confused here, are these ACTUAL cakes or figures you’re using as a basis for cakes you’re gonna bake? The second cake looks like it can eat you, the first one looks cool if it was an actual cake and cool as it’s a minotaur in a suit witha cake! I voted the first 1 though I still don’t understand what it’s all about. Care to enlighten us ignorant mortals Kera?

Cheers,

Auretious Taak.

Kera foehunter:

well sweety since your a spamer !! you should get this!! if you go back to some of the old post like birthday or old contest. it started with hashut blessing and i think soujorn

i think she reply that all mods sit and eat cake . This is not a quote ,but something like this !! so it a running gag on hashut blessing about eating cake !!

so while waiting for another contest, i ask Hb what about a contest ! so this what came to be

this is the short ver.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

cake 2 i choose

so much cake:o

also kera Taak proberle dosen’t know who HB is he hasen’t been on for so long we’ve forgot about him:D

speedygogo:

I think that they are both great!

furrie:

@speedygogo: thanks, it was fun to make it aswell.

Kera foehunter:

yea i wish more join in !!! maybe next time !!

lol gobbob we can’t forget hb !!!he’s the cake eating mod!!!

furrie:

do you have an idea for the next comp ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

well who could we find to do a contest on next??
we are now open for suggestion!!!

Furrie  it looks close!! what would we do if we have a tye???

If there is a “tie” I suggest that you vote again…

maybe a CDO unit :idea

you have to make a uint of every one you can think of from CDO :slight_smile:

furrie:

a full unit, how much time do we get for that then :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Forget me? impossible. I shall spruce it up a little, Kera! I shall not reveal upon which my vote was cast upon, but I shall comment.

I like Cake 1 because of how much of me you can see and the definicity of the cake.

I like Cake 2 because it very accurately surmises the destruction of cake when I devour it.

I’m intrigued to see both look very tauren-esque :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Godbob, I’m like a cakey virus on the website, as I’m something like the 4th (last time I was on) top poster.

a full unit, how much time do we get for that then :P

furrie
when ever :)
Also, Godbob, I'm like a cakey virus on the website, as I'm something like the 4th (last time I was on) top poster.

Hashut's Blessing
how do you know that?

i'd think i be high up there :D

Kera foehunter:

that mean i have to get a big orc for you godbob!!!

so we need more people !! im in!!!

maybe we should start a new thread??

furrie:

if we get enough time I will make a unit.