[Archive] Vulcanologist's Chaos Dwarf Blunderbus artwork

vulcanologist:

Hi don’t know if this is the right place to post this ? This is my 1st attempt at some Chaos Dwarf artwork. Obviously it’s just an ink sketch i’ve still got to add colour yet i just wanted to get some opinions. Do you think it’s the sort of thing the Word of Hashut might be interested in? Any feedback would be most welcome. cheers.

tjub:

He is a bit too tall for my taste, otherwise its great! Wish I could draw like this… :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Dang boy! That looks great! Excellent job! I don’t think that it looks too tall, personally… Since I always try to give constructive criticism, I would say that the barrel need the oval to be a little bit tighter, otherwise it looks like the barrel has bent somewhat. Having said that, it’s a tiny thing and I love it! To be honest, it doesn’t need that change anyway :wink:

klemanius:

great work, love it!

Obsidian:

Very nice!

I kinda agree with Tjub that he looks a bit tall but nothing too disturbing. :slight_smile:

vulcanologist:

Cheers for the critiques guys I kinda agree with you myself. It doesn’t look too bad on my initial sketch but scanning it appears to have elongated the image a bit! I’ll see what I can do to rectify it

Fallen246:

I think it’s his torso that makes him look too tall, but beyond that excellent work!

I enjoy your level of detail.

Loki:

Very nice :hat off Really like this plus it has a big hat :smiley:

Unzul:

great pictures… i love it…

vulcanologist:

Thanks everyone for all the comments and advice. The colouring is well underway so should have the completed picture up soon.

nitroglysarine:

nice drawing, but i have to agree, the legs are quite long.

makes him look a bit more pirate than CD really.