[Archive] W: Chaos Squats, Kislevites H: $$$

Discoman:

Exactly what it says on the tin. I’m always on the lookout for Chaos Squats, whether they be for 40k or Epic (though Epic is preferred) as well as Kislev stuff (WFB only, not a Warmaster player).

Send me a PM or post here if you’ve got some you want to part with.

Abecedar:

You got my hopes up! I thought you were going ta sell some.

Discoman:

Haha, nope. Just looking to buy. I’d have to say that the Chaos Squats are some of my favourite GW models of all time.

Time of Madness:

Kislev is being re-released by GW after X-mas, so you may want to wait that one out a bit.

Time of Madness

Discoman:

I could see a Warhammer Forge release, but I won’t get my hopes up until I see either something concrete, or something on one of the more reputable rumours sites.

silentbob27:

Glad I sold my kislev on ebay a couple months ago. I got some crazy good money from those auctions.

I am keeping my chaos squats though. Only have a few.

ChungEssence:

"Kislev is being re-released by GW after X-mas, so you may want to wait that one out a bit.

Time of Madness "

what what WHAT???

Please tell me more.

Time of Madness:

Fairly old news, but I guess everyone has not heard it.

GW is releasing Vampires as the next army book, however they will  also be releasing army contingents (Araby and Kislev to start).

Sorry to jump off topic here :frowning:

Time of Madness

Discoman:

Yeah, a series of different contingents makes more sense than just a Kislev re-release. I was just browsing a thread on warseer about this and it did seem fairly plausible. It’ll also be nice to finally see a real Araby release, considering how long they’ve been in the fluff for.

Still, the more Kislevites I can snag now, the sooner I can have an army together when the new rules are out!