[Archive] W: Skull Pass Night Goblins and Skull Pass NG tent. H: Paypal, misc

Swissdictator:

Looking for Night Goblins from Skull Pass, the ones with spears. I prefer sets of 50 with a set of command.

I also need a handful of the Night Goblin tents from Skull Pass, I’m planning on making terrain out of them for a tournament I’m planning on running.

I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff, so ask and I can see if I got it. Otherwise there’s always good old paypal.

nitroglysarine:

I’ve got a set of them, left over from when I tried using the BFSP Dwarves. I’ll dig them out and double check they are all there.

For swaps… errm, not sure really, got any odd empire stuff?

Either that or I’m happy to sell them.

nitroglysarine:

No use of the spider riders?

Swissdictator:

I can get the spider riders too. Might use the riders for Jungle Goblon infantry for Feral Greenskins. :wink:

I have some Empire sutff, what are you thinking you need?

nitroglysarine:

Well I’ve got almost everything tbh…

thinking about it gretchin heads and/or skaven bodies would be cool to start some sneeky gitz conversion if you have any?

Swissdictator:

Don’t have any spare shaven torsos, but I do have plenty of handweapon arms for the old style clanrat as I run mine with spears.

Failing that just let me know what you want in US dollars. :slight_smile: thank you very much!

nitroglysarine:

A nice pile of hand weapons (if you have both arms with daggers that’d be awesome?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll have a check and see what I can spare, but it’d be all of the ones I have if so.

Swissdictator:

Nitro, I will get you a count tonight! I should have both!

Hb: thank you, I want to be able to run a ton of nightgoblins for a massive greenskin horde! With free spears I can easily fit in another unit and maybe even two!

nitroglysarine:

@Swiss, SWEET!! I’ll dig them out, any worry if I take them off the frame to cut down on the shipping?

Swissdictator:

That is fine, I will get you the count and you can let me know if you want some cash in addition.

Swissdictator:

Looks like I have 95 right arms wit hand weapons from the old plastic Skaven clanrats This style, just to be sure.

As for left arms I don’t have nearly as many: I have 6 left arms with a dagger from the above style, and 8 Plague monk left arms with a hand weapon.

Edit: I can also throw in the dagger that came with the old clanrats that might make converting more hand weapons easier. I didn’t count those, but I guess maybe 10-12 of those.

nitroglysarine:

That’s be awesome! Have you got any shield arms left over (for converting to use with daggers)

Swissdictator:

I don’t really have spare ones of those, no.

I should have a bunch of spare Lizardmen left arms, but you’ll have the shave down the scales or greenstuff a cloth over the top of the arm. Only problem is they’re at my folks place and I won’t get a chance to pick those bits up until next weekend.

nitroglysarine:

Hmmm, another thought do you have either of these:-

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=39
http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=3170 or
http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=821

I need some for my other Earthshaker conversion, any use?

Scratch that I just won a set of both on an eBay job lot, darn, I was convinced I was going to be out bid.

nitroglysarine:

Okay, new idea money? ;p

Swissdictator:

Darn shame as I had all those! lol

I can pay pal you and/or send the bits we discussed. Just let me know. :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

urrrrrrm. money is probably best.

The skaven stuff would be cool, but if i’m going to convert models, i’d probably buy a skaven box to do it so :-/

I can’t think of anything else other than chaos axes really, but i’m guessing you are using most of the for conversion?

Swissdictator:

Let’s go for cash in that case, what are you looking for? Most of the Chaos stuff I have is getting used.

nitroglysarine:

£5 ok?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.