[Archive] W: TK Swords

Pyro Stick:

In an attempt to fix up the miscast Necrotect i recieved im looking for some tomb king swords. This champion sword would work best:

Since its the only left handed TK sword that i can think of and the necrotect is holding his knife in his left hand and since the one im trying to fix had a huge air bubble on the hand ill be able to replace the whole left hand with this sword.

Im also looking for one of the new Tomb Guard swords. If i can ill use the blade from a TG sword with the hand from the champion sword and i need the bottom of the handle of the sword to fix the whip handle which fell of when i tried to bend it into its proper shape. This is the one im after:

edit: Found a whole stack of TK sprues and found one of the left handed champion swords so now im just after the Tomb Guard sword.

nitroglysarine:

How many are you after? I think I have 10 of them from a forgotten empire conversion idea.

Pyro Stick:

I just need one of each. None of the bits sites have them in stock or else i would get them there as ebay only sell them in lots of 10.

Pyro Stick:

Just found a whole stack of TK sprues and found one of the left handed champion swords so now im just after the Tomb Guard sword.

Pyro Stick:

Ended up buying 12 of them on ebay. Ill use the others to make my standard warriors look better. I also bought the tomb king for the sphinx as well so ill probably be starting a blog for my TK’s when it arrives.

nitroglysarine:

Cool, I’m sure i’ll still find a use for them, kislev linked perhaps :wink: