[Archive] Wall Relief Plates of Ancient Times: Four Reliefs

Enjoysrandom:

If people cant see this please let me know and I will try to change settings and if it still wont work I will move to imgur… Anyway hope you all like it.

Carcearion:

Hmmm… I cant see an image at all

Admiral:

I can, and it’s a beaut! Thank you so much for sharing.

Try that adjustment, then Imgur if some people still can’t see it.

Threadbare:

I see nothing:mad

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

AtomTaylor:

Couldn’t view it on my phone, its only visible for me on my desktop PC, if I right click and open in new tab.
Looks really well done, I like it. You’ve really taken Admirals work to another level.

MadHatter:

Wow nice work! You really manage to bring out the details of the relief :o love the classic colorful contrasts it’s what I go for aswell!

Works on my phone :hat off

Abecedar:

Looks great. Cannot wait to get mine and try to do it justice

tjub:

Hmmm... I cant see an image at all

Carcearion
Me neither... :(

Carcearion:

I can see it now

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Enjoysrandom:

Hey, it also wouldn’t work from my phone… Still I prefer Google drive to Imgur or Photobucket.

Bloodbeard:

Good work. Very nice colours!

Enjoysrandom:

Thanks for all the kind words, also if you want to use that picture Bloodbeard feel free, I will try to paint the other one the same scheme but it won’t be for a while. Takes me too many hours… I’ll get better at it one day.

Ghrask Dragh:

What a fantastic bit of painting, Hashut would be proud of this I’m sure :slight_smile:

Out of interest I wonder if people that are signed into their Google accounts in their browser can see it? I can and all signed into my Gmail account