[Archive] Wallacer's Chaos Photos (lots of pics)

wallacer:

Uzkul Werit:

What are those things in the final picture?

Hammerhand:

What are those things in the final picture?

Uzkul Werit
Classic bloodletters.

Some propper old school stuff here, love it!

wallacer:

That’s what Bloodletters looked like before GW (in their wisdom) decided to make them look almost indistinguishable from Beastmen…

Willmark:

Awesome. I have quite a few of those models as well as the classic bloodletters! Great work all around there dude!

wallacer:

Khan!:

Interestingly, the new bloodletters are a return to this style…

Also, those old chaos knights are awesome models. Remember when GW was all on halluciogenic drugs and reading lots of Lovecraft and Conan the Barbarian?

Willmark:

Interestingly, the new bloodletters are a return to this style...

Also, those old chaos knights are awesome models. Remember when GW was all on halluciogenic drugs and reading lots of Lovecraft and Conan the Barbarian?

Khan!
Yep, I refused to cut the lances off mine! They rock compared to the chaos knights of today, plus all metal, weigh a ton!

Canix:

Yes ,love thos old minis they are great the knights and heros are my favourite so individual and full of character:D:D

wallacer:

Yes, I was pretty pleased when I saw the new Bloodletter figures.

I’m almost certain I can use them to fill out my old Bloodletter unit.

AGPO:

I’m literally dying with jealousy from all these awesome classic figures! Do you have the nurgle fly champion with the…

Concerned friend: AGPO, AGPO whats happ…ohh evil dwarfs!

wallacer:

I'm literally dying with jealousy from all these awesome classic figures! Do you have the nurgle fly champion

AGPO
Yes, I have got almost all of the old 3rd ed Chaos Warriors.
The stuff in the photos is only about half of my Chaos army.

Grimstonefire:

I’m going to have to give you some slaves Wallacer simply for the number of painted models you have! :o

Not just in this thread, but all the others as well. Its probably the largest collection of painted models by any one person I’ve seen!

wallacer:

I'm going to have to give you some slaves Wallacer simply for the number of painted models you have!

Grimstonefire
Lol. Xander just gave me a thousand slaves.

AGPO:

Almost one per post