[Archive] Wanna help me in my Collecting the CDs Quest?

Kregan:

Congrats on the completed marauders! Do you want to trade or sell the doubles you have? Got many 3rd. Please contact me. Cheers

clam:

Congrats on the completed marauders! Do you want to trade or sell the doubles you have? Got many 3rd. Please contact me. Cheers

Kregan
Welcome at CDO :)

I don't have that many doubles left ;) - but you can see what I got here. I'm still looking for a  trade for the last few want's  - as shown here in this thread.

Let me know what you are after - and then let me see what you have :)

Btw: Updated my wants

clam:

Haven’t had much luck latey - but now it’s all over :smiley:

First, I’ve managed to get hold of the Beastmaster. Actually, I Lost the auction for the last lot that held him at eBay - but I knew the guy how won - and as he were only after the Chaos Thugs - I could have the Beastmaster afterwards.

So here he is:

And then these arrived today - the last 6 3rd’s:

But it is with a bittersweet taste in my mouth - ending My Quest:~ As these last 6 Chaos Dwarfs had to come from a dear friend here at CDO - how had to give up his own collection quest. But then again - I’m so glad that I could give some of ‘Sharkboy’s’ dwarf a new and caring home. So thank you very, very much Sharkboy - best of luck :hat off

So this is it - I Think? (yes I know. I still don’t have the Siege cannon and Juggernaut :D)

Off to painting then? :smiley:

So a big THANK YOU to all who have helped me out here :cheers

Obsidian:

Woohoo! :cheers:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

So this is it - I Think? (yes I know. I still don't have the Siege cannon and Juggernaut :D)

clam
Get in line there buddy. :)

clam:

Yes, Sir! :slight_smile:

I really don’t have ambitions about getting a Siege Cannon and Juggernaut for real. It would be nice, but at the prospect of paying more than £600 - I really don’t belive in it. So many other wanted models I could get for that amount of money? But I am thinking about scratch building those two for my army :smiley:

And then there are a few ‘Chaos dwarfs’ that I still would love to have like:

AD&D Duergar Evil Dwarfs,

Ninja and Samurai Adventure Dwarfs and

The Renegade variants of Pulper Spikehead and Mad Marik Trollbiter

So I’ll still be out there watching.

clam:

And a few more ‘Chaos Dwarfs’ for my want list:

Kera Foehunter (the Reaper miniature - as my wife would oppose any thing else :D)

Reaper - Warlord - Dark Dwarf Warriors

Reaper - Warlord -Thunganir Dark Dwarf Captain

Willmark:

Yes, Sir! :)

I really don't have ambitions about getting a Siege Cannon and Juggernaut for real. It would be nice, but at the prospect of paying more than £600 - I really don't believe in it. So many other wanted models I could get for that amount of money? But I am thinking about scratch building those two for my army :D

clam
Same here there is no way I'm spending that much money on what amounts to a "toy".