[Archive] wanted: Marauder Chaos Dwarfs

wallacer:

I would like to purchase some Marauder Chaos Dwarfs, if anyone has any spare.

I am also after some of the old third edition Chaos Dwarfs (the metal ones without the hats) and old warmachines.

I am after (at the time of writing) any of the Marauder Chaos Dwarfs, the Whirlwind and Tenderiser, and the following third edition Chaos Dwarfs:

Sword 4 073265/17

Axe 8 073265/39

Axe 10 073265/11

Big Arm 073265/15

Mace 11 073265/35

Doomaxe the Dreaded (Sword 7) BC6/3

Axe 1 073265/24

Axe 3 073265/21

Mace 4 073265/40

Hammer 4 073265/32

Mace 7 073265/7

Axe 6 073265/28

As seen on the Stuff of Legends Website

http://www.solegends.com/citcat88/0303chaosdwfs.jpg

and here:

http://www.solegends.com/citcat88/0304chaosdwfs.jpg

Xander:

I don’t have any of these myself, but I often see them on eBay, have you looked there?

hal:

Xander’s right, you will rarely get people looking to trade their old CD minis. I still post wants for CDs in BTown though.

I recently won thirty old CDs (�49 icluding shipping ouch) on ebay and also a box of Renegades.

wallacer:

Yes, I’ve been buying them on eBay whenever I can. Some of them (particularly the Marauder ones) seem to not come up very often.

I’m beginning to think that maybe Hashut doesn’t like me :wink:

Xander:

Keep at it, more arrive daily, it seems. :stuck_out_tongue: Just today someone saw an old CD Juggernaut.

Pyro Stick:

RRRR. I want that Juggernaut! Theres a Whirlwind and Tenderiser on eBay right now but they are seperate auctions going at �30 each

wallacer:

RRRR. I want that Juggernaut! Theres a Whirlwind and Tenderiser on eBay right now but they are seperate auctions going at �30 each

Pyro Stick
yeah, I saw that Juggernaut. It is, unfortunately, incomplete (despite what the seller says) as it does not come with the Bull Centaur (or if it does it is not in the photograph).

Even so I'm guessing i'll probably need to sell a kidney to buy it (is that allowed on this forum, Xander? It's for a good cause).

Xander:

Haha, you can sell a Kidney to whomever you like. :stuck_out_tongue: I hold no legal power to stop you.

death bringer:

btw where do you get the rules for whirl wind and others that arnt on the gw army list

Pyro Stick:

btw where do you get the rules for whirl wind and others that arnt on the gw army list

death bringer
I wrote up updated rules for mosy of the old warmachines on HoH. Ill give you the links. I got the original rules from the White Dwarf magazines that they were first published in and an old Ravening Hordes. It took a while to find the rules as i hhad to keep on buying ancient white dwarf magazines off of ebay.

Whirlwind and Tenderiser
Juggernaut Test Rules (i just made these up cause i love the Juggernaut)
Bazooka/Rocket Launcher

I thought that i had done the mortar and swivel guns as well but i guess i forgot to post them. I have them on my computer though so ill get round to posting them later. Heres a story as well that was in an old White Dwarf about CD.
Captain Blaines encounter with Chaos Dwarfs