[Archive] [Wanted] Rat Ogres from Island of Blood & Daemon Prince heads

bigdark:

Does anyone have any Island of Blood Rat Ogres that they are willing to sell?

I have found a site that does 2 for $10 +shipping, but if someone was looking to get rid of them - I would just assume help you out.

I am specifically looking for the Rat Ogres from the Island of Blood set. I am not interested in any other Rat Ogre.

I would prefer that they be unassembled; or at the very least not have the heads glued on with plastic glue (the kind that melts piece together).

As far as the Daemon Prince heads go - if it is a Daemon Prince head, I will take it. Looking for 4-8 in total.

I understand that I am very new to signing up, and should this be a barrier to you doing business with me - I would be happy to provide you with whatever verification of my personhood you desire. I also have PayPal.

Goltor Lintrepide:

I don’t have any of those pieces you are looking for, but i’d like to know what you intend to do with them by curiosity.

bigdark:

I don't have any of those pieces you are looking for, but i'd like to know what you intend to do with them by curiosity.

Yawarakaimatsuka
But its a super seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gawd I can't tell anyone!

(see PM)