[Archive] Wanted: Taurus

Tutankhankh:

I’m looking for a Great Taurus, with or without rider. Any takers? I’ll discuss price with whomever is interested - I have some Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Tomb Kings and Witch Hunters stuff I can trade, as well as some odds and ends, like an Eldar Codex in good shape, or I can pay in currency.

Malorn:

I'm looking for a Great Taurus, with or without rider. Any takers? I'll discuss price with whomever is interested - I have some Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Tomb Kings and Witch Hunters stuff I can trade, as well as some odds and ends, like an Eldar Codex in good shape, or I can pay in currency.

Tutankhankh
I have one you could buy, with a rider who lacks his bannerpole. It has been painted before, but its removeable.

Does anybody here on cdo know the going prize for Great Taurus'? I won't be unfair, but I don't know what is fair and what is not

(Please keep in mind, that this will mean shipment from Denmark, which probably will be a little costly)

Pyro Stick:

I'm looking for a Great Taurus, with or without rider. Any takers? I'll discuss price with whomever is interested - I have some Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Tomb Kings and Witch Hunters stuff I can trade, as well as some odds and ends, like an Eldar Codex in good shape, or I can pay in currency.

Tutankhankh
I have one you could buy, with a rider who lacks his bannerpole. It has been painted before, but its removeable.

Does anybody here on cdo know the going prize for Great Taurus'? I won't be unfair, but I don't know what is fair and what is not

(Please keep in mind, that this will mean shipment from Denmark, which probably will be a little costly)

Malorn
A painted taurus lacking the bannerpole would probably get £15 at most.

Malorn:

Really?

I would have thought it went for at least 20£… Then I’ll rather hold on to it, a make Bullcentaur lord out of it I think :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Tutankhankh:

Well, I am willing to pay 20£, provided it is in good shape. Anything to avoid e-bay. Keep in mind, I live in Norway - the postage won’t be all that high.

Zanko:

@ Tutankhankh: Here is an ebay auction with a Great Taurus and Astragoth, the postage isn’t really high

http://cgi.ebay.de/WARHAMMER-CHAOS-DWARFS-ASTRAGOTH-AND-LORD-ON-TAURUS_W0QQitemZ160354654411QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item2555e1d8cb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

:hashut

Tutankhankh:

Thank you for the link. However, I’ve already lost 3 auction for Tauruses, and this thread was an attempt to find an alternate method of procurement.