[Archive] WAR(1)

Lord Archaon:

Hello everybody!
Almost a month ago i bought Warhammer Online:Age of Reconing and i only played it for 7 days and i’m alredy sick of it. :slight_smile: I realised that this isn’t my type of game, i kinda RPG like Temple of Elemental Evil, Baldur’s Gate and strategies like Dark Omen. So now i want to sell the vidiogame. I bought it for 40 euros, so i will sell it for 10 pounds, because it is used and has no free acsess ( 30 days). I bought it in Malta so i think it will work only at European servers. So if anyone wants to buy it, please write here or PM me.

GRNDL:

I bought it for 40 euros, so i will sell it for 10 pounds, because it is used and has no free acsess ( 30 days). I bought it in Malta so i think it will work only at European servers. So if anyone wants to buy it, please write here or PM me.

Lord Archaon
Because its an MMO, you're not just selling the game, but the keyed account as well. Be prepared to hand over the details to the account if you get a buyer.

Shame you didn't like the game, I've been enjoying it a lot.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Shame ya didn;t like the game, but you’re right: it will work for any European server.

Lord Archaon:

Yes i know about the acount thing. :slight_smile:

The thing is - i played 7 days 4 hours per day and now i have a 11 level Black Orc and everything i could do was kiling some monsters, getting experience for killing monster and getting quests that told me to kill some monsters. It felt kinda boring.

I didn’t play WoW so i couldn’t say anything bad or good about WAR (exept the fluff and bestiary section in Tome of Knowledge, that was pretty cool stuff), and the only thing i can tell that it’s boring to me. It’s like playing a tamagotchi where You need to fed your Character with Exp to make him feel good. :slight_smile: It’s just not the game i want to play. I apologise to every one who plays and likes WAR, but it’s just not my type of vidiogame.

BTW i do remember South Park phrase (’‘Have life not WoW’’ in my case it’s WAR) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Lord Archaon: Way to sell the game :wink: Lol. For those thinking it;s bad, now: I enjoy it at least :stuck_out_tongue:

Lord Archaon:

I don’t want to sell it. I want to help someone if they want to buy WAR and think it’s too expensive. :wink:
(i was thinking of buying the game about an hour or so, because i knew that i would not play it for long, because i have a lot of better things to do, like making sculpting tutorials for WoH and painting my Bloodletters :P)
If someone wants the game he isn’t listening to anybody’s opinions about it (as i didn’t listen to my brother who told me not to buy MMORPGs but i bought it anyway :rolleyes:)

BTW I have this characters at my account:
11 level Black Orc (named Gosfag)
5 level Marauder (named Chad)
3 level Disciple of Khaine
3 level Bright Wizard
an 1 level Black Orc at German server (at which i acidently entered)