[Archive] Wardancer

grom:

My very first attempt to sculpt whole model in “moving” position.

Xander:

Sweet stuff! Great painting! Nice NMM. The sculpt is pretty nice, but looks a tad skinny, or lanky or something, but damn, very good anyways!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Due, AWESOME! Very fluidic and spinny, just like wardancers should be. A whole unit of these could look great if you continue at this sort of level!

grom:

I’ve left this project dead… but I have some unfinished torsoes, so it is possible to end it (8 wardancers)…

Grimstonefire:

The sculpt is pretty nice, but looks a tad skinny, or lanky or something, but damn, very good anyways!

Xander
Too skinny? IMO he needs to be a little thinner. No for a dynamic sculpt I'm impressed. Sculpting elves is very hard because they are so thin, so hard that I've avoided them for a long time actually.

Xander:

I think the skinniness I refer to lies in the joints: the elbows, knees and pelvis. They kind of look tubular and sometimes lacking in definition. Mostly, the pelvis though, I think.

But hey, it’s a great model! I like it a lot as is. :smiley:

grom:

Have I mentioned that is 4th mini sculpted by me (without weapon afc), so please dont be cruel in judging me :hat off

First 3, to fill gap in 3-rd or 4-th wfb editon crossbowdwarfs - lot of ppl say that they look like garden dwarfs :mad

And here is 5-th (and actally last) attempt to sculpt whole mini :hat

Xander:

Those are sweet! I love sculpting. I really need to get in more practise. :slight_smile:

grom:

Those are sweet! I love sculpting. I really need to get in more practise. :)

Xander
same as I :hat

Khan!:

The dwarves do look a wee bit like garden ones, but they’re still pretty cool! Your Liche Priest is fantastic - I am impressed and envious. I can definitely paint alright, but I’m not sure sculpting at this level will ever be within my reach. Please accept my humble awe, sir! :0

Lord Zarkov:

That liche priest is damn cool; better than most of the GW ones IMO

Hashut’s Blessing:

Why on earth is that your last sculpt? (Or do you mean the most recent and you WILL continue to sculpt?)

hal:

That’s a fantastic start, I wish I was that capable!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Fantastic liche priest. This looks the way I always imagined them before GW came along with those boring skeleton guys. Want to see more of your stuff!

grom:

Why on earth is that your last sculpt? (Or do you mean the most recent and you WILL continue to sculpt?)

Hashut's Blessing
It's fault of my poor english - not last, but lastest (or newest), I'm planning to do more minis in nearly future ;)

Grimstonefire:

That liche priest is awesome

"… Oh my aching back…"!��:cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Phew. Glad to hear that there are more to come! They are awesome!