[Archive] Warhammer 40k: Dark Millenium Online

Patrikson:

Hey guys, well yesterday the newest warhammer mmo was revealed at E3 and it looks pretty good.

By the looks of it you will get to play quite a few races like Orks, Eldar and the humans.

But it looks like you will get to play different well i don’t know how to explain but like different groups kinda like the khorne chaos space marines, bad moon orks and some space marine goodness so will it be better then how in the WHFB mmo you are automatically just in one group/clan/kingdom which you can’t pick.

So anyway what do you guys think?

Joshmohr:

Is their a monthly fee? I have high hopes for this, i hope that you can be a ork mek!

Loki:

Have seen the trailer for this, so very cool , wolf hounds running around and standing on people what more could you want , my only problem is my computer has no chance of running the thing :frowning:

warh:

Wh40k Dark Millenium Online

this looks really awesome!!

Baggronor:

Sigh just when I thought I had escaped MMOs… I’m obviously going to have to play this… :slight_smile:

dedwrekka:

Alright, the bike jump made me go “holyheckphysicsengine”.
This game has had my attention for several years now, nice to finally see something.
I like how Grimdarkness is an adjective now.

Hey guys, well yesterday the newest warhammer mmo was revealed at E3 and it looks pretty good.

Patrikson
Darn, just caught this bit. I’m going to have to beat my friend with a rulebook for not telling me about this, he’s at E3 and as big a mmo and 40k fan as I am!

GRNDL:

Darn, just caught this bit. I'm going to have to beat my friend with a rulebook for not telling me about this, he's at E3 and as big a mmo and 40k fan as I am!

dedwrekka
I wouldn't be so quick to. Peeps actually at E3 see far less than peeps with internet access at home. Mostly because they can't see it all, are involved with business, etc. When E3 was at its height (1994-2006) I would have 3 days to cover the entire show and always missed something, despite ground pounding for pretty much every open show hour.