[Archive] Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs (M4cR1II3n's version)

M4cR1II3n:

Hi guys (and gals), just finished the Chaos Dwarf book I semi-started back in May. This is mostly based on Tamurkhan but with more unit choices and background, as well as some balance changes (cheaper Ironsworn, more expensive Magma Cannons and Destroyers).
I made this since I had some requests to put together a Chaos Dwarf army book, so I figured: why not?

This book is simply meant to give the people who play with the Tamurkhan rules some more options since the official list is rather barren when it comes to infantry in particular, and compile most of their background - official and fan-made - into one place so it’s easier to find.

NOTE: This is mostly a compilation of Chaos Dwarf material from Tamurkhan, White Dwarf presents: Chaos Dwarfs, WFRP’s Tome of Corruption, and fan-made material by Kevin Coleman, Alec Bird, Alfred Nunez Jr and others. There is very little here I have written myself, my role have been mostly about formatting, editing and writing some of the rules.

I have gotten permission to use nearly all the fan-made material here, but there might be some artworks or small text pieces whose authors I couldn’t find, so if there if any artwork or text you recognize as your own or know who drew/wrote it, let me know so I can add that person to the credits (and preferably ask them for proper permission as well).

Many thanks to the people who helped me make this book, couldn’t have done it otherwise!

Download:
http://issuu.com/m4cr1ii3n/docs/warhammer__-_chaos_dwarfs
http://www.scribd.com/doc/123634080/Warhammer-Chaos-Dwarfs

Thommy H:

You might want to check the formatting - your splash pages aren’t appearing opposite each other in the Issuu version. You need to put an extra page in somewhere at the start so everything’s on the right page.

M4cR1II3n:

You might want to check the formatting - your splash pages aren't appearing opposite each other in the Issuu version. You need to put an extra page in somewhere at the start so everything's on the right page.

Thommy H
True! I'll get on doing that to the next update, there's bound to be some bugs in it that needs fixing anyway.

Edit: also noticed that the image on page 35 spills into page 36, will fix that too!

Grimstonefire:

Looking good.

I had a quick scan and some of the parts I wrote seem to be edited (and improved). So it’s nice to have inspired others.

Where did you get the backgrounds from btw?

M4cR1II3n:

Looking good.

I had a quick scan and some of the parts I wrote seem to be edited (and improved).  So it's nice to have inspired others.

Where did you get the backgrounds from btw?

Grimstonefire
Thanks, that's what the hobby is all about! :)

The backgrounds are partly from google (tons of free parchment to use), and partly from Kevin Coleman's Dwarfs of Chaos, mixed with some simple photoshop to get that rusty, industrious feeling that felt fitting for the Chaos Dwarfs.

M4cR1II3n:

Hi guys, for those interested, I just finished a new version of the book which adds the following units:

Sneaky Gitz

Spear Chukka

Goblin Slaves

Orc Slaves

Zealot Berzerkers

Whirlwinds

Tenderizers

Inferno Guns

Bazukas

Juggernaut Siege Tower

Palanquin

So there you go, units enough to border on insanity and redundancy! All the classic units all the way from 3rd edition is back for your usage.