[Archive] Warhammer Fantasy Special Characters Supplement Released

Sigmar:

Hi Folks,

A FREE (unofficial) supplement updating 127 characters from 6th edition (and earlier) to 8th edition rules.

8th edition rules for “vintage” Fantasy Battle characters (click book cover to skip review)

frogbear:

Nagash! I love it!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Yodrin:

Nagash! I love it!!

frogbear
Yea!!!

I have the model from way back when there were only Undead;P

Da Crusha:

aww, its pretty cool but I thought for a minute it was official.

gIL^:

No Chaos Dwarfs :frowning:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

brotsorrow:

Nice find. Did anyone else have problems opening the document?

cornixt:

I was hoping for Astragoth and Arkahn the black, probably a bit too old.

frogbear:

cornixt
Arkhan the Black is in the Tomb Kings book.

It would have been nice to see Astragoth, Gorduz Backstabber and Zhatan the Black...

Abecedar:

looks pretty good going off the first 6 pages that I viewed. I’ve seen “isuuu” before but this time it wouldn’t let me save it

frogbear:

If you sign in yiu get the ability to download

cornixt:

cornixt
Arkhan the Black is in the Tomb Kings book.

frogbear
I really need to start paying attention to these new amy books.

Animatone:

I really like this book and was hoping someone would do just this!

I absolutely love reading about all the old-school characters that I had grown to love over the years of playing warhammer. Also I did email the creator asking him why no Chaos Dwarfs and Beasts of Chaos? It would be totally cool to have a little supplement release with all the old CD characters with modern rules.

Let’s hope it happens

M4cR1II3n:

I absolutely love reading about all the old-school characters that I had grown to love over the years of playing warhammer. Also I did email the creator asking him why no Chaos Dwarfs and Beasts of Chaos? It would be totally cool to have a little supplement release with all the old CD characters with modern rules.

Let's hope it happens

Animatone
That would be me :)

The reason I didn't include beasts in this release is because they are already in the the Beastmen's current army books, and Chaos Dwarfs will be updated in my upcoming Chaos Dwarfs book. I will probably do an update in the future which will include ALL special characters GW has ever made for these armies, but for now they only contain the characters I have not already updated to 8th ed.

Ugly Green Trog:

Let's hope it happens

Animatone

The reason I didn't include beasts in this release is because they are already in the the Beastmen's current army books, and Chaos Dwarfs will be updated in my upcoming Chaos Dwarfs book. I will probably do an update in the future which will include ALL special characters GW has ever made for these armies, but for now they only contain the characters I have not already updated to 8th ed.

M4cR1II3n
Any chance on the slayer list characters like makaisson, snorri and go trek and Felix?

M4cR1II3n:

Let's hope it happens

Animatone

M4cR1II3n
Any chance on the slayer list characters like makaisson, snorri and go trek and Felix?

Ugly Green Trog
Makaisson and Gotrek and Felix are already in the Regiments of Renown book (http://issuu.com/m4cr1ii3n/docs/regiments_of_renown) as Dogs of War, so they won't appear here. Did Snorri have any rules though?

Animatone:

M4cR1II3n
You sir are AWESOME!

Thank you!

veso:

Great work! Let me know if you need help with photoshop, and formatting any future supplements :slight_smile:

Will la tete rouge:

Excellent!

Really nice to see my old friend Braugh Slavelord in there for the Ogres. I bought the model about 4 years back from a friend and have never painted him as he is too beautiful and rare to do a shoddy job on.

I keep thinking, next summer Ill dedicate some time to him and then bottle it.