[Archive] Warhammer Forge & the Wiki

Ancient History:

In light of recent developments, I’ve started a couple pages on the wiki to incorporate the latest Chaos Dwarf rules and fluff in there. However, a great deal of work remains to be done! If anyone has the time or inclination, please add new pages and flesh out existing ones.

Pyro Stick:

Is there any point in starting a page for the Hellsmith or should that just go under the Chaos Dwarf Models page? Actually we should just make a Warhammer Forge subsection on the Chaos Dwarf Catalog page.

Edit: I made a catalog page for the warhammer forge chaos dwarf models that have been released so far. Ill try get pics of the hellsmith up tonight and ill get pics of the infernal guard in a few days. If anyone with an Iron Deamon could take a pic of all its parts and upload that then that would be a great help.

Necrotique:

The link doesn’t work for me. All the sub-links re-direct me to the first page.

:cheers

Ancient History:

Those are header links, Necrotique. They take you to the different headings on the same page - which, since no-one has posted any photos yet, are all grouped together at the top.

Incidentally, does anyone want to suggest a name for the Warhammer Forge CD symbol? (And any artistically-inclined CDer’s want to re-create it in a “I’m not stealing this image off the Forge World website” form, there might be a slave or two in it for you.)

Pyro Stick:

To me that rune/symbol looks like its supposed to be horns made out of lightning. Ill try think of a name.

tjub:

Bull rune?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Da Crusha:

I think it is a bull rune.

furrie:

lightning bull ?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Necrotique:

Red Bull?

:cheers

cornixt:

The work on the wiki looks great so far.

Ancient History:

Okay, fairly big update to work in all of the new Forge World & Storm of Magic stuff…and there’s still quite a bit to fill out, so if anyone can and wants to, please help expand and correct articles.

I’m going to work up some categories for unit pages later, so that people can search by “War Machine,” “Hero,” “Greenskin,” etc.