[Archive] Warhammer Forge website?

zobo1942:

Hi,

This might sound kind of silly, but does ‘Warhammer Forge’ have a website? I’ve been looking, and can find nothing.

I’d have thought their site would go live with all the big announcements… Anyone? Anyone?

Grimstonefire:

Give it time, when FW does site updates it’s normally down for a quite a while, presuming it will be added onto the FW site and they don’t create a new one.

Pyro Stick:

I had a look for a site yesterday but couldnt find one. The new chaos dwarfs are the first warhammer forge models to be shown (as far as i know) so they wouldnt have had much to put on the website. Im sure its being designed at the moment and will be going live soon.

Loki:

I had a look for a site yesterday but couldnt find one. The new chaos dwarfs are the first warhammer forge models to be shown (as far as i know) so they wouldnt have had much to put on the website. Im sure its being designed at the moment and will be going live soon.

Pyro Stick
They did have alot of modle son show not just CD yesterday there was the nurgle toad riders, new empire models, a land ship, a toad dragon , new orges dont worry i have pics of them all and i am working on getting them on the site as we speak

wallacer:

the Warhammerforge domain has been prchased by GW, so they’re certainly going to have a website, they just don’t yet.

Grimstonefire:

From what I gather the site will launch in the new year.