[Archive] Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: Floors & Doors

Fuggit Khan:

That light up archway with LED lights is so cool

Nicodemus:

I’ve painted up the doorway piece (except for the foam, which is getting some cracked flooring applied first).  First picture is with the camera flash on, the second is with the flash off. The doorway is almost too bright in the room so I may need to put in some cotton stuffing or some other diffuser in there.

Setting up the cracked flooring for the second doorway.

Now I just need to finish up my Chaos Dwarf Warhammer Quest project so I can get back to the original plan of making tiles for the Silver Tower… something sort of along the lines of the flat segments from this awesome Warhammer World piece from 2016.

I also saw that the guy from The Darkenvault did some pretty nice additions to his Silver Tower tiles just by adding a few of the LOS blockers. Will definitely have to remember this for when I get around to making my own!

I’m still concerned how I’m going to mark off the tiles on the Silver Tower pieces though, as the designs don’t lend themselves to blending in a grid naturally. Subtle painting maybe, but that’s not been my forte x.x

~N

tjub:

Oh, that looks so cool. For some reason Im really pulled to the whole “floating island” concept with plains in AoS. A bit envious on your awesome work here, some day when I have more time and space…