[Archive] Warning about eBay

Necrotique:

This isn’t really a “find” in a good way but I’d like to warn you about the user hammerofwaughminatures. I have bought about 4 blunderbusses from them and they were at first not willing to refund the postage even though it said they’d combine it in the description. I messaged them back asking for it packaged as one item as I did not need four seperate up-to-500gm bags for four models. :mad

They said “THAT’S OKAY BUT I CAN’T REFUND IT UNTIL PAYMENT HAS CLEARED. I WILL DEDUCE $2 FROM IT” P & P for each was $7 so thats 50c off each model. I pointed this out and eventually they agreed.

My payment had by then gone through and I advised them of this and they said that it had not gone through yet and got rather rude and aggressive.

I have since opened a case against them as I do not like being harassed over eBay.

Just a warning to you guys, as it’s not worth the bother if the seller’s just going to lie about the shipping and then be rude and take $21 for shipping you don’t need.

I suppose similar stories could go in here.

Also, off the topic a bit but who / what is “SWSNBN”?

Cheers,

:hat

nitroglysarine:

http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/hammerofwaughminatures/m.html?V4SOI&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_since=15&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&guest=1

I think you got the name slightly wrong, can’t find the user on ebay. was it uk or us or another country?

Necrotique:

Here you go. He’s still only going to refund $2 apparently.

Let me know if the link works. The name is the same as in the link

nitroglysarine:

Ah, didn’t try australia. Yeah it works.

Ta for the warning.

Necrotique:

That’s alright dude. Just really peeved about him as I bought >120 worth of CDs with a combine P+P of 60 when it should be just 10!

Hopefully ebay will help, though I doubt it

Over 'n out

Necrotique:

Also, he’s now selling dupe listings… really beware here guys :confused:

G.2:

What a weird fellow. I am an Australian, and I buy things from Aussie eBay all the time, especially miniatures, and I have never heard ot this guy. As it turns out, he is located in the UK, but is listing his items on Aussie eBay. ??

Necrotique:

Looks like it. Aussie too by the way :slight_smile: He also lists the same object in multiple listings. Still refusing a refund of the shipping when he said he’d combine it. I really hate unpleasantness on eBay :confused: