[Archive] we go t SNOW

Kera foehunter:

I see my brother and sojourn from Canada share there greatest gift beside Hockey !! we got snow 14 “” so far

it are second snow fall this year last snow in January was 3"

i stuck in for now but it a great snow !!

so did you get any of this Bilbo or Willmark??

BilboBaggins:

18 inches of snow and still snowing.

Ouch, my aching back.

Warhammerman:

We’re supposed to get 20 inches of snow all over the weekened together. So far we’ve got about eleven though.

Kera foehunter:

sorry about that warhammerman do you live in the mid west or the mid Atlantic states??

BilboBaggins:

Final total for Philadelphia.

26.7 inches, highest total for Feb and second highest total of all time for the area.

Got to find the Motrin aching muscles.

Bassman:

This morning it was supposed to rain, here in San Josè, California, when I woke up there was a beautiful sun… aaaaaah, love California :smiley:

Border Reiver:

So, stating that some of our snow was melting on Saturday and Sunday might be seen as being in need of a little hubris…

BilboBaggins:

Trouble is they are calling for another 12-16 inches of snow in Philly starting tonight, after getting 26+ over the weekend.

Warhammerman:

I got another 4 inches here. Wet, heavy snow. The hardest to shovel. Luckily I got most of it shoveled though.

Kera foehunter:

well with monday snow we got a total of 23 ‘’ I feel like a Canadian now !!

break out the dog sleds !!

GRNDL:

Up here in Southern Ontario, we’ve essentially had no snow. It falls, and stays, but is really nothing to write home about. We hardly notice it. I think you guys have taken it all away from us. Last wed was the most recent snowfall and it amounted to maybe 1-2 cm which rapidly disappeared.

Kera foehunter:

lol this cont. we are going to get a alberta clipper ( it a gift that Mr.t gives us since i found out he mr freeze!!)

it a front that come are way from the great white north !! it dumps snow in the Ohio valley!!

there calling for 6 to 12 " of snow tomarrow

we could have up to 36 " 0f snow on the ground that like omost 2 years of are total snow fall

but it stoped the frezing rain we get this time of the year

BilboBaggins:

I’ve been hearing another 4-8 for Philly starting Monday night and into Tuesday.

Kera foehunter:

well we got a total of 33" there calling for more saturday * sad *

Warhammerman:

We’ve had so much snow that school has been called off for two weeks. Not that I object though :smiley:

BilboBaggins:

Last time I’ve heard of schools being closed in Philly for over a week was in the 70’s during the oil crisis and record cold spell. I had plenty of time for sledding, street hockey and snowball fights.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Got about 3" of snow two nights ago, lol :smiley: Seems to all be gone now though :smiley:

Warhammerman:

Got about 3" of snow two nights ago, lol :D Seems to all be gone now though :D

Hashut's Blessing
  Lucky.  I am back to school, but another small storm is supposed to hit...again.  :o

BilboBaggins:

We are going to get RAIN tonight.

warh:

here in Sweden, we need to go out of the chimneys because of all the snow(like Santa Claus)x.x