[Archive] Website up kickstarter set for May 22 at 8pm EST

dancingyakminiatures:

Kickstarter has been set in stone for May 22 at 8pm Est . Websites live with everything we have done and added . We also have added standard bearers and a trumpeter (yet to add photos) we hope you take a look. https://www.dancingyakminiatures.com/

Admiral:

Looking good. Well done! The efforts show. :hat off

Jasko:

Ahhhhh yes, quite the progress! Really impressed with your plans, I’ll set a reminder for May 22nd, be sure of it!

The website looks good, great to see all the concept art in one space. I really like your style. A few tweeks could be made to the page itself, though. For example, the header of the website is “Mysite”, which probably could be improved :slight_smile: The community page is called “copy-of-about-us” and so on.

Jasko:

Hah, I just realized that all the models will be made in metal. A real blast from the past for a classic Chaos Dwarf army :hat

Really looking forward to what you will cook up for the Kickstarter and how much variation will be between the models forming the units. But the renders are already very promising :hat off

tjub:

Jupp, agree. Looking forward to see some models and the Kickstarter itself! Will you ship from the EU as well or only US?

dancingyakminiatures:

Jupp, agree. Looking forward to see some models and the Kickstarter itself! Will you ship from the EU as well or only US?

tjub
we have been debating putting spoilers for some we have pictures of but at this point are waiting for kickstarter to show off. hype can be a good or bad thing. If product is good it is good if its lower then expectaions it ends bad. we think models are above what people are hoping for so waiting is worth it. We as of now are shipping from the usa .We will have a dhl account so shipping should be less then normal. If there are enough eu orders we will figure out with one of 3 eu companies to distribute them.need to see if its worth it .

Gargolock:

Really excited for the kickstarter. Website looks great, enjoy looking at a library of all the concept art and the renders of the chaos dwarfs. Really excited for this kickstarter!

dancingyakminiatures:

Ahhhhh yes, quite the progress! Really impressed with your plans, I'll set a reminder for May 22nd, be sure of it!

The website looks good, great to see all the concept art in one space. I really like your style. A few tweeks could be made to the page itself, though. For example, the header of the website is "Mysite", which probably could be improved :) The community page is called "copy-of-about-us" and so on.

Jasko
thanks man . we fixed main site working on rest now . much obliged. missed this post earlier :cheers

dancingyakminiatures:

Really excited for the kickstarter. Website looks great, enjoy looking at a library of all the concept art and the renders of the chaos dwarfs. Really excited for this kickstarter!

Gargolock
thanks . glad you like hope you like whats to come.