[Archive] Welcome to hell

Snotling:

Hey it’s you again! good to see another Spinespur fan around here ^^ Well yep, the Doppelganger Spy looks kind of similar to this guy, especially with this skin colour. On the other hand, the Sinspawn looks much more evil. But yeah, probably a Doppelganger. Let’s see what the next book will bring, maybe there will be something which fits more to the Sinspawn.

Well I have not much sympathy to philosophy of the Anti-Pope. The Slaughterhouse is much more… honest :slight_smile: Well at least the Dark Faith cares good for the girls in Spinespur…

So why don’t you show some of your pics here, too? especially your Chainsaw Thug with the welding mask is pretty cool!

nitroglysarine:

Love ‘the handyman’

very characterful models.

They could be used as a mordheim warband to?? maybe?

Snotling:

well, the size is the okay for Mordheim and Spinespur is kind of similar to Mordheim (apocalyptic athmosphere in a cursed city), but Spinespur is more modern than fantasy. There is some stuff which can be used for fantasy stuff as well, for example the handyman. But most of the Spinespur minis work best for… Spinespur :slight_smile:
I can recoment this game to all of you, it has an awesome background, trashy minis and complex rules. and you don’t need many minis to play… but a lot of terrain ^^

Bassman:

Hi, yesterday I spent an hour reading and watchin’ inside Spinesur website! It’s really interesting game.

Looking forward to see more updates :slight_smile:

Snotling:

Looking forward to see more updates :)

Bassman
Really? Cool, then have some Shacklers!

hehe, I work like a machine right now ^^. Next are the Gormandizers, man-eating hogs. I have two and they are identical, so I have to convert one of them. Just slightly, but it will slow me down again :(. Well, I hope I can show them to you soon.
I hope my work can bring more people to check out this game ^^

Loki:

Great looking models , my fav has to be the handy man great model , great back ground and great paint job :smiley:

Fallen-son:

Awesome minis! really cool- spinesur is awesome!

Snotling:

Yeehaa, now I painted all Spinespur minis I’ve got. It’s more than enought to play Spinespur, yay! Well I think it’s time for more releases for the Slaughterhouse Agenda ^^

So here are the Gormandizer, huge, man-eating pigs.

Here a group shot of Pigskins creeps and creatures

And last but not least Mr. Jingles,the posterboy of Spinespur. He is another senator (–> rulers of Spinespur), the senator of the streets and he loves drugs, violence, sex and… well that’s all ^^

…well… anybody interessted in Spinespur now? ^^

nitroglysarine:

that clown is AWESOME!!

but I think he should have a tattoo on his but cheek with the words ‘your name’

Snotling:

that clown is AWESOME!!
but I think he should have a tattoo on his but cheek with the words 'your name'

nitroglysarine
...damn! I thought about asking other for inspiration for tattoos. There are so many opportunities for tats for him... naked chicks, filthy symbols, a heart on his butt and so on. Hm but I#m not that good in making freehands so I try to avoid them :)
but yeah... everybody likes Jingles. You should see the "extreeeme" version of him. It's Jingles on a toilett :)

nitroglysarine:

hover loo??

please say its a hover-loo…

Snotling:

hm… that would make sense yap. but it is more a diorama than a “mobile” mini ^^ You can find him here: ComfyChairGames.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I bet it’s fun to paint this :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

Mr. Jingles gives a whole new meaning to the term “rouged cheeks!”

tjub:

Looks great, that is some nasty looking pigs…

Willmark:

I’m so glad I don’t eat pork anymore. Also glad I didn’t eat before reading this thread…