[Archive] Welcome to hell

Snotling:

… a hell called Spinespur! Muahahahaha! Spinespur is a city betrween Earth and… something else. It is a prison for the most twisted, malevolent and psychotic individuals ever walked on Earth… before they were send to this coursed place. In Spinespur, evil fights against more evil!

It’s an awesome background for a tabletop game :hat off

Well, enough overview, I’d like to introduce to you: Senator Pigskin! He is on of the 13 Senators, the most powerfull individuals in Spinespur. He runs the slaughterhouse in the Tainted Fields. Most of the meat he delivers to the center is from pigs…just… don’t ask :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Sounds interesting! :cheers

And awesome mini! :hat off

I like to hear/read more of your game/background!

:hashut

Balseraph:

Looks like Warhammer “Saw” :slight_smile:

Great mini :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

sounds cool , neat figure since it early morning i now have a urge for Bacon

Warhammerman:

I want more background  on this game/project of yours.  It sounds awesmome.

Snotling:

Well yeah, the background of Spinespur is pretty cool, it is the best thing on Spinespur, because everything is so evil, and allways just abput torturing, killing, raping, robbing and stuff like that. It is really a place where you don’t want to be. The Rulebook is full of background, but on the other hand, it leads to more questions than answers.

There is also a lot of background in the Hurst article on the homepage

http://www.comfychairgames.com/hurst.php?title=hurst

I haven’t play the game yet, but it seems to be pretty cool. you have just a few miniatures, a lot of terrain and many possible actions, like scavenging weapons and throw them, breaking windows… and the carnivorous pigs of my current fraction can eat corpses :slight_smile:

If there is something specific you want to know about Spinespur, just ask. It would be cool if this (pretty new) gamecan become a little more famous ^^

Borador:

...the game yet...

Snotling
Damn, lost it :3

Sounds cool, nice mini! keep it up :cheers

Snotling:

Hey Ya!
I painted 3 miniatures this year. This is the third one. I needed some time, becaus I had to wait for the gras for the base. But now he is finished. I’d like to introduce to you:

The Handyman!

Another Spinespur-miniature. He belongs to the “Wilds”-fraction, which unfortunately is not a real fraction right now, it only has him, some dogs and a three-headed Werewolf (the Cerebeast).
The Handyman was a bastard child who had a bad childhood. He lived in a very small room so he didn’t devellope so well and stays pretty small. To get money, he works in the forests as a trapper and sold furs. He was in love with a girl, did everything for her and then she married his half-brother. The Handyman (his name was Etienne went mad, killed them both and removed their hands with the rings on it. No he is a psychotic killer who lives in the Scrapyards of Spinespur and likes to cut off hands…

…The Spinespur background is just great :hat off

Warhammerman:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Man!

Those guys are as awesome as they are horrifying! Great work!

Snotling:

The Handyman would make an awesome Chaos Dwarf IMO. 

Warhammerman
I don't know, his proportions are too human-like. his head and his hands are too small, his legs too long. He is kind of a dwarf, but more a deformed human.
But thanks for the compliment :hat off

Warhammerman:

What do you plan on painting next from Spinespur. Each model you do is awesome. :cheers

Snotling:

I think the next minis will be Shackelers or Molotov Thugs. Probably the Shackelers.

Snotling:

… no, the Molly Thugs ^^

Well, hi there! It’s been a while since I wield the brush the last time. But now I started again with working on some skirmish-stuff, because it annoys me that I have no completely painted force for any game I like. Chaos Dwarfs need so many time for me, so I take a break from them.

Now I try to finish my Spinespur force to a playable level. And then… I don’t know. Anyways, here are my last results, the Molotov Thugs:

The second one is slightliy converted with sculpted bowler hat and a gasmask from MaxMini. I like this one very much for it’s dynamic pose and for it reminds me on great mini from Grenadier. There he is:

I also finally painted my Sinspawn from the Pathfinder range of Reaper Miniatures. I wanted to practise painting with a lot of washes on a white primed mini. Well I think I will use this one somehow for Spinespur, too. The last highlight is a bit to strong. I like it but this might be the reason why it has so bad ratings on CMON ^^

nitroglysarine:

...the game yet...

Snotling
Damn, lost it :3

Sounds cool, nice mini! keep it up :cheers

Borador
Damn, now i've lost the Wash Game.

Snotling:

I have no idea what you are talking about, neither you nor Borador… but in the time Borador wrote that I simply didn’t say anything :smiley: … so, what game do you mean? ^^

nitroglysarine:

You probably don’t want to know…click at your peril

The Wash Game is a local (to Aberystwyth) interpretation of the above game, that when anyone else mentions loosing the game, you yourself loose ‘The Wash Game’ - Wash, being the Firefly character of course.

Snotling:

Uuuuh… well… interessting game ^^

nitroglysarine:

…it gets boring in West Wales. :frowning:

silentbob27:

Great paintjobs! The sinspawn could be used as a doppleganger easy enough. I like Spinespur and use Dark Faith as my main faction.