[Archive] What are these masks from?

Steven:

I admit that I really haven’t done much converting, but I really like the masks a lot of you are using for your converted CDs.  I know a lot of the awesomeness is created by hand using GS which is utterly amazing to me, but it looks like some of the masks are from some models I don’t recognize.  Could someone please let me know where those masks come from?

Thanks!  :cheers

Edit:

Oops…I meant to add a picture.  This is the one I was talking about…

Lord Darkash:

One of my masks is from a marauder shoulderpad cut down a bit, others are scratch built

Fridericus_Rex:

One of my masks is from a marauder shoulderpad cut down a bit, others are scratch built

Lord Darkash
Or take the one from mutantsprue. >>> Guide to Mr. Xanders Warriors<<<

Xander:

:slight_smile:

Steven:

Oh wow!  Very nice!  Thank you!  That’s genius.  I have to see if I can find that.  It’s from the mutation sprue as mentioned earlier right?  What did you use for the material in the mold?  Resin like Ishkur was using?

Thanks again!  Take care!

Kera foehunter:

it look like green stuff in a figure bace and green stuff as a finsh piece.

Viskar Zhragoth:

and make sure to check out Xanders excellent video guides:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6246

That helps a great deal!

Viskar Zhragoth

Hashut’s Blessing:

You can use GS or resin. Either should work. However, why not try and find a different shoulder pad? Not to disuade you, but a lot of people use that one as a direct teaching of Mr. Xander, but maybe you’d like them to be a little different? Stand out amongst the group that stands out from the crowd.

furrie:

I might put a tut online wich teaches how I make my mask, they are realy simple to make and still look cool.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Don’t say you might, just make it and post it :smiley: